Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, Just a quick question. I like to wear a rubber cock ring, it's fine when i'm soft but when I get hard they are way to tight. Anyone in the uk help me out here? Where can i get then so they are comfortable when i'm hard?
Cheers in advance. Dx

DasReich

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi there,

I love cock rings too..
I only use metal rings now, prefer heavy stainless types.
A simple google search will turn up loads...
You will need to guage what is the perfect fit, I guess about 50mm, but depends how tight you like it to get.
I actually ended up making a couple of my own which are more like D rings, one side slightly flattened off, I find if this is on the underside it give my balls a push up slightly.
Nice feeling.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
An excellent way to figure out exactly what size you need for both effectiveness and comfort is to get an assortment of sizes in neoprene or Buna-N industrial O-rings and experiment a little. They cost much less than a dollar apiece so a full assortment won't break the bank, and they come in diameter increments of 1/16 inch. Metric sizes are also available, making even more size variability possible. You can also get O-rings in Teflon as seen in my first attachment here. I found that the slipperiness of the smooth Teflon makes them more comfortable than rubber in a tighter fit. I also have a stainless steel ring, second attachment, which is similarly more comfortable because it doesn't pull and drag on the skin like rubber. I've just recently picked up a neoprene ring, 3rd attachment, which is very stretchy and more comfortable than most rubber rings. You can check that one out at:

Mr. S Leather -- Neoprene Cock Ring

A 2" i.d. is a little too tight for me, once erect my cock turns blue and I wonder if I'll ever get the damned thing off, but this neoprene ring is so stretchy that it's easy to stretch it out to a larger size when putting it on and taking it off. I do find that if I'm going to wear it for any length of time, and especially if I'm going to engage in vigorous sex, it helps to lube the edge where it meets the back of my cock shaft and scrotum. They also have a pure silicone ring that is even more stretchy:

Mr. S Leather -- Silicone Cock Rings

But also notably more expensive. For the most part I've been using the SS ring which has a classier look. I've found that a 2-1/16 inch i.d. is just about optimum with the Teflon rings but I bought the SS ring in a 2-1/8 i.d. because, unlike the O-rings, there's no option of snipping it off if ever I had serious difficulty getting out of it.

Good luck.

Attachments

topman29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i used to use the ring you find around a YALE lock key hole but nearly ended up having to cut it off as it went too tight after being erect for several hours, but after much effort i did get it off.

has anyone ever put on a metal cock ring that they couldn't get back off and needed emergency treatment?

the imbarrasment must be terrible!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
pardon the pun but another 'plug' for Mr. S. I have ordered from them and found them to be a first rate company- good shipping, very discrete, exactly what they said it would be.

An excellent way to figure out exactly what size you need for both effectiveness and comfort is to get an assortment of sizes in neoprene or Buna-N industrial O-rings and experiment a little. They cost much less than a dollar apiece so a full assortment won't break the bank, and they come in diameter increments of 1/16 inch. Metric sizes are also available, making even more size variability possible. You can also get O-rings in Teflon as seen in my first attachment here. I found that the slipperiness of the smooth Teflon makes them more comfortable than rubber in a tighter fit. I also have a stainless steel ring, second attachment, which is similarly more comfortable because it doesn't pull and drag on the skin like rubber. I've just recently picked up a neoprene ring, 3rd attachment, which is very stretchy and more comfortable than most rubber rings. You can check that one out at:

Mr. S Leather -- Neoprene Cock Ring

A 2" i.d. is a little too tight for me, once erect my cock turns blue and I wonder if I'll ever get the damned thing off, but this neoprene ring is so stretchy that it's easy to stretch it out to a larger size when putting it on and taking it off. I do find that if I'm going to wear it for any length of time, and especially if I'm going to engage in vigorous sex, it helps to lube the edge where it meets the back of my cock shaft and scrotum. They also have a pure silicone ring that is even more stretchy:

Mr. S Leather -- Silicone Cock Rings

But also notably more expensive. For the most part I've been using the SS ring which has a classier look. I've found that a 2-1/16 inch i.d. is just about optimum with the Teflon rings but I bought the SS ring in a 2-1/8 i.d. because, unlike the O-rings, there's no option of snipping it off if ever I had serious difficulty getting out of it.

Good luck.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I use a Lance Armstrong Livestrong youth bracelet - fits perfectly behind my balls and over my cock and keeps me nice and hard. My wife likes it too because it doesn't bother her when I fuck her.