Cock Rings

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never tried it, but I'd think not. If it was tight enough to keep you raging hard (bigger and harder than any erection without a ring) all day long, it might have an effect similar to mild pumping. But having a full erection longer than 4 hours poses a risk of permanent penis damage!

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think there is a definite possibility that it can help with girth gains. At a minimum, speed up gains. Not by itself, but in a regiment of a solid PE jelqing routine. I say this because anyone who has jelqed knows that afterwards they experience a temporary gain in size from the exercise. Under normal circumstances those temp gains begin dissipating within a few hours or so. Wearing a cock ring that is tight enough, but not too restrictive, will hold those temp gains for a day or more. I did my jelqing session two days ago and my junk is still pumped because I am wearing a ring. While I have never used a pump, that is the whole principle behind using one. In this case, it is the ring keeping your shaft filled with the blood and fluids your jelqing session produced.
001a.JPG
008both.JPG

palmer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think there is a definite possibility that it can help with girth gains. At a minimum, speed up gains. Not by itself, but in a regiment of a solid PE jelqing routine. I say this because anyone who has jelqed knows that afterwards they experience a temporary gain in size from the exercise. Under normal circumstances those temp gains begin dissipating within a few hours or so. Wearing a cock ring that is tight enough, but not too restrictive, will hold those temp gains for a day or more. I did my jelqing session two days ago and my junk is still pumped because I am wearing a ring. While I have never used a pump, that is the whole principle behind using one. In this case, it is the ring keeping your shaft filled with the blood and fluids your jelqing session produced.
View attachment 15484351 View attachment 15484361
Wearing a cock ring definitely keeps "the pump" for me longer and I did the same as you when I got my snap ring and put bandaids on the snaps I didn't use so I wouldn't get irritation.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wearing a cock ring definitely keeps "the pump" for me longer and I did the same as you when I got my snap ring and put bandaids on the snaps I didn't use so I wouldn't get irritation.

I still have to remove mine after a few days and give the area under it a breather, but it does give me a few extra days. Damn I love that plump look and feeling!!!

palmer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I still have to remove mine after a few days and give the area under it a breather, but it does give me a few extra days. Damn I love that plump look and feeling!!!
I've found that using some gold bond or corn starch helps make things smoother and it's nice to walk around feeling the bulge.

D

deleted3641841

I have been wearing metal cock rings for some years and have felt it has made a difference to my cock size girth and a little length but that could just be me. lol

3460471-1582670673-1717495a594dfbc6b1deffafd5cd2179.jpg

3352931-1581548135-2b9f1f628a5cce9450145314da370e12.jpg

D

deleted972421

Does wearing a cock ring or ball stretcher all day damage anything or cause pain
Yes, if you wear the wrong size. If too tight, it could cut off circulation, if too loose, it will damage your ego when it falls to the floor making a loud noise.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wearing a cock ring daily, will that increase your size ?
I've utilized cock rings for over 45 years. I don't possess any objective evidence, but I suspect my girth may have increased. As previously stated ... ...
Yes, if you wear the wrong size. If too tight, it could cut off circulation, if too loose, it will damage your ego when it falls to the floor making a loud noise.
:laughing::blush:very embarrassing to chase it rolling across the floor in a super market:eek:
Never restrict your blood flow too long. Don't even think about the time element that you're capable of achieving. If your cock ring feels constrictive, it's too tight! Be prepared, your various cock rings can "feel" differently day to day. As your cock expands and contracts throughout the day, realize there's no harm caused by slipping it off ;)You might discover new sensations as your plump cock relaxes for a few hours:yum.