Cock rings

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by that_dude, Jun 21, 2005.

1. that_dude

that_dude New Member

Albums:
    I was wondering if cock rings help in size. I tried one and left it on for a week or two I noticed an increase in girth. Has anyone tried leaving it on for longer than a few weeks and noticed any chance in size?

2. willie

willie New Member

Was that just before your penis fell off?

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

You do know the danger in leaving on a cock ring too long, don't you, that_dude?Your equipment must have sufficient blood circulation, buddy.

4. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    There is no danger if you get the right size and I have worn one for over 4 months one time and no changes other than when you get hard...but no increase in size other than a little swelling when hard...Doctor told me just be careful...I don't wear it all the time but I did wear it for 4 months straight to prove a point to some of my friends...Jose'Latinoboy9

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Was the cock ring you wore for 4 months around both your cock and balls, Latinoboy9? I would think the proper size for hardons would slip off of your flaccid dick. I assume it's a metal ring, but how did you determine what size you needed and what size is it?

Luke

6. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    Was the cock ring you wore for 4 months around both your cock and balls, Latinoboy9? I would think the proper size for hardons would slip off of your flaccid dick. I assume it's a metal ring, but how did you determine what size you needed and what size is it?

Luke
    [post=323195]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Hi Ya Roy!
    It measures 8 1/2 inches around in circumference and it fits sungly and its 2 1/2 inches side to side...nice fit and when I get hard it holds me tight enough to swell but to to constrict...Jose'Latinoboy9

p.s. I've put a picture of it in Photo Gallery...

7. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Hi Ya Roy!
    It measures 8 1/2 inches around in circumference and it fits sungly and its 2 1/2 inches side to side...nice fit and when I get hard it holds me tight enough to swell but to to constrict...Jose'Latinoboy9

p.s. I've put a picture of it in Photo Gallery...
    [post=323323]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Jose' -- I just measured a coke can to get some idea of what the 8 1/2 inches was like to wrap my hand around. The 8 1/2 is 1/4 more than the can measures, so I'll have to say "damn, what a dick you have, man". Not only are you huge, but you've also got all the other ingredients to qualify as a very special stud. You've got my admiration, buddy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice