Cock rings

jmc07ss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anybody have clear pics of the proper way of using and also how long should one have it on for and how tight should it be thanks everyone

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I like the folks at Freddy & Eddy ... go here and click "Album:" metalcockringdemoslideshow

How long to have it on ... listen to your body on that one. How tight? My experience is that if you can get it on over your junk, you're OK. But if it's pressing into your flesh uncomfortably, it's not good. It's all about feeling good, and if it feels wrong, it's wrong. If it feels good, it's good for now.

Last edited:

D_Perry_A_Dontist

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always wonder about cock rings - what happens if you need to take it off quickly while you have an erection? I suppose you just have to wait until your little guy simmers down?

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Be so so careful with cock rings. I fell aslpeep with one on years ago after a night of drinking and sex. I woke three hours later with a dark grey cock:eek: I rushed to the bathroom, removed it and spent the next hour trying to massage blood and recover some feeling in my cock. To this day I have less sensitivity than before that night. Don't mix alcohol and cock rings.

jmc07ss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be so so careful with cock rings. I fell aslpeep with one on years ago after a night of drinking and sex. I woke three hours later with a dark grey cock:eek: I rushed to the bathroom, removed it and spent the next hour trying to massage blood and recover some feeling in my cock. To this day I have less sensitivity than before that night. Don't mix alcohol and cock rings.

Holy crap good advice man

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anyone ever found a place that will make them XXXL?

I have always had trouble finding a good cock ring for me because "normal" sizes don't work for us guys with extra large junk. When sizing a cock ring you are to measure from around the top of your cock, around the base of your scrotum and then back. Take this measurement and divide by 3. Well my measurement is between 10.5 inches and 11. which equals a 3.5 diameter cock ring. I thought I was doing it wrong and ordered one anyway in the largest size the offered (2.75 inches). I can wear around my balls (it's a thick metal one) and enjoy the slight tug during the day. But there's no way in hell i can get it around my balls and cock. So be careful if you're big cause there might not be one big enough.

ETown7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cock rings are your friends.

I bought a 3 pack of 'Blue' rubber cock rings. They were pretty good, the smallest one had a chip in it and broke away, but not in a painful or embarassing way.

When that one broke, I went back to the super sex shop where I bought the first set, and found a 'Black' set, which were pretty harrrrd rubber; on the small one, was the hardest rubber, which I'm wearing around my balls. I use the medium sized blue one around the back of my shaft and balls, which keeps it nice and tight. I use the medium black one, because it has the most perfect hardness/rubberieness ratio, and that one goes at the base of my penis, but ahead of my balls.

It's quite a fantastic sight, my girlfriend confesses.

B_bxmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I find them a big turn-off. They suggest that the user can't keep it up on his own, and that he's probably worn out from years of dissolute sexual antics, what the French call a Debauchee.

squidly

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I like the folks at Freddy & Eddy ... go here and click "Album:" metalcockringdemoslideshow

How long to have it on ... listen to your body on that one. How tight? My experience is that if you can get it on over your junk, you're OK. But if it's pressing into your flesh uncomfortably, it's not good. It's all about feeling good, and if it feels wrong, it's wrong. If it feels good, it's good for now.

Thanks jmc07ss for the question and for this reply. I always wondered but was too shy to ask at the store.

RKNG

Just Browsing
Media
I have a stretchy rubber one with bead things in it.

I was actually kinda unimpressed. it seems to move me up a "degree" of hardness, that is, if I would be only "very hard" it would bump it up to bone-pressed-like hardness/size, ect.

I'm SUCH a shower though, that when I am really really hard with it, it actually kinda pinches a little,(may be more from hair getting caught with motion a little though) but then when I am flaccid, its practically loose.

I only wear it around the base of the shaft, my balls are almost always way too snug to wear anything around the sack as well.

certainly don't "need" it, but its fun to play with once in a while.