Cock rings!

B_18teenwilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi guys n girls
I've seen cock rings on the net but have never actually used one. Anyone thats used one here i'd like t hear your views on them. Are they good for you and her? Is an above avg girth a problem with them ? Just wondering if its worth getting one :)
cheers

jamiedmc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been starting to (try to) use them as well. I have had no problem with my girth (just under 6") but have had some trouble with getting them to work right. Maybe I am just stupid, but they seem to keep blood OUT of my cock as much as they keep it in. Are you only supposed to put them on once you are 100% hard? What if my problem is that I am not getting 100% hard in the first place? I take celexa right now and that has some very undesirable sexual side effects.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been starting to (try to) use them as well. I have had no problem with my girth (just under 6") but have had some trouble with getting them to work right. Maybe I am just stupid, but they seem to keep blood OUT of my cock as much as they keep it in. Are you only supposed to put them on once you are 100% hard? What if my problem is that I am not getting 100% hard in the first place? I take celexa right now and that has some very undesirable sexual side effects.

No, it is to be put it on when completely flaccid. The cock ring traps blood flowing into the penis. As you have experienced, putting it on when erect may force blood out of the penis.

Unless you are using a ring with a notch for the urethra, make sure you remove the ring before orgasm or your blast will be trapped in your penis.

Last edited:

D_Mortimer Muttongun

Account Disabled
Media
Cock rings are great. I've been told lots of times they're good for "her" as well. It'll make your veins jump out like pencils. I hear that feels pretty good on the inside =)

I wear metal rings. I've snapped those goofy rubber ones... ouch!

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I like to point out that unless your using a rubber cock ring (which I suggest you start with) if put on a steal cock ring correctly it is impossible to take off once you have a erection!

To put them on correctly you put your balls though the ring first then follow it up with your cock. Make sure the ring is not to tight! If your thick like you say you are...get a big enough ring. You can buy a leather cock rings with snaps so you can make it bigger or smaller and can be taken OFF if you feel hurts.

Enjoy...the new TOY!