Cock Rings

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Bobby James, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Bobby James

Bobby James New Member

Hi guys....new here...I am looking for a solid metal cock ring but I have a pretty substantial measurement to deal with. For a cock and balls ring I measure 9.1" in circumference...most cock rings only go up to 2"...where can I get a bigger one?

Thanks

2. GoneA

Gold Member

Try De Beers or Zales.

3. openwide

openwide Member

Glad to see this post. I asked the same question and never found a solution. Someone mentioned finding larger rings at a tack or western store. I wasn't aware that horses used rings too?

4. thenewdigs

thenewdigs Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Try www.gearessentials.com They do large sizes and I think they do custom as well

5. nc_island_doc

nc_island_doc New Member

A Western or Tack Store would be a great place to start, as would a good hardware (no pun intented). Harness rings, found at Western/Tack Stores work very well and come in a wide (also no pun intended) range of sizes, and can usually be found in either a brass or chrome finish. Just be careful about telling the clerk what you want it for, lol.....they may mistake you for the horse.....As one with the problem of being overly thick, I can understand the problem you are having, rubber cock rings are ok and you can find one that will work, but they just don't give the weight you need, a friend of mine made a leather one for me that is a double, one strap going around my balls, and another attached one that goes up and around the base of my cock, but once again the weight is just not there....Try the harness rings, I can almost assure you that they will be what you are looking for....

[post=352899]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

6. united_toward_god

united_toward_god New Member

Albums:
    A Butcher shop has all kinds of things for MEAT!

7. taven

taven Member

At 9" circumference, I found the 2 1/8 from Gear Essentials is perfect. I particularly recommend the Omega.

Draft saved Draft deleted