Cock rings

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Baccoo, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Baccoo

Baccoo New Member

What has been your experiences with cock rings? I have used the silicone ones, but I am looking to try some others, any has any experience that you can share? what type to get and why?

2. shyguy01

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I 1st bought a set of 3 quite cheap, low quality silicone rings and they snapped within a a few hours of using them so that was a waste of time. Then, learning from that mistake i opted for a set of 2, thicker, higher quality silicone rings which had a metal bead incorporated inside it and they were great, they lasted a long time and were comfortable to use. Eventually though, they snapped (as i liked to pull on them to make them a little tighter) but they were sturdy and did the job!
    So i went out and bought a set of 3 metal rings in varied sizes and an adjustable loop strap-like one, (which was silcone, but uncomfortable to use and the strap sticks out - which is annoying, and the adjuster was plastic) so that broke :(
    I still have the metal one's which i use regularly and although u cant adjust them - they last! Although i would like some thick stretchy rubber ones i've seen on the net (i prefer the feeling of it being tight around the base) and they look good quality. So in my experience, (buying from a sex shop) there are a lot of cheap materials used in the rings they sell, so, i would shop online for more expensive higher quality silicone/rubber. You pay for what u get, or go for the metal ones!

3. Baccoo

Baccoo New Member

Thanks, I had a similar experience with the silicone ones

4. MrToolhung

Gold Member

I love cock rings! The best one yet is for me is from myhardwear.com. My experience with it has been very good and I like how you can adjust it. It is a metal one and it comes with spacers. I do have a leather one which is ok but not my favorite. One other metal one which I have had for over 15 yrs. Just depends on my mood on which one I am going to use.

5. Mogluver

Mogluver Member

Try gearessentials.com, the products are high quality and nothing like wearing some metal.

6. Baccoo

Baccoo New Member

I have heard that with the metal rings you run the danger of not being able to remove them, is there any truth to this or any experience with this?

7. shyguy01

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    its a just a matter of using one that's comfortable, if its difficult/near impossible to get on then its gonna be too tight. I've always managed to remove mine with no difficulty.

8. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

I wear an Imperial from Gear Essentials, see my pics. I find it comfortable and very satisfying. I wear it 24/7.

9. BoyCordoba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear metal ones. Almost 24/7 without any problems. In any case, you should not wear a metal cockring while sleeping, you wouldn't be able to tell if there's anything wrong.

The worst experience in my case was during a car trip in which I got a hardon from the car movement and it took a long time to go away due to the ring and the uncorfotable position I was in the seat. I guess none of my friends noticed, or at least the didn't mention it.

10. hardnshavd

hardnshavd New Member

Albums:
    Metal ones are awsome!! Just make sure its not to small. If you get the right size, you should have a very enjoyable experience.

Here's a place with a HUGE selection! www.cockringsonline.com

Draft saved Draft deleted