Cock Rings

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Capt_obivous, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Capt_obivous

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So... I just bought myself a silicone cock ring today, and now I'm wondering a couple of things. What is good practice for using it? (ie put it on while soft, or hard, or semi hard?) How long is it safe to keep it on for? Around the shaft or around the shaft and balls? So many questions!

2. fun4812

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have always thought about getting one.. I can't wait to see the answers you get.

3. LeftCoast

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Around the cock & balls. You can put it on in any state, whenever you feel like it. An most important: post pictures...

4. OhWiseOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Been thinking about getting one. Just not sure.

5. D_Woody_Bush

D_Woody_Bush Account Disabled

With a silicone one it just depends how far you can stretch it; whether you choose to put it on when soft or hard is up to you (certainly my metal ones I can only put on when soft).

Also, you can play around with it and figure out where you prefer it. I have different cock ring sizes - some for the shaft, some for around the shaft&balls.

How long to keep it on for? As long as it does not hurt you and/or your cock/balls don't turn blue, you can wear it as long as you like. Even when you're soft a cockring can give you a nice 'lift' which makes for a nice bulge in your underpants :wink:

6. kenny233

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I ordered a cheap one online while I was shopping for some other items. I should have known, because the material was not that good, and it was too tight when I was hard.

I have been thinking of trying a better silicon ring again, so I will follow this thread. What type did you get? Let us know how it does for you.

7. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Cock ring wearer here - with the silicone type very easy to put on and remove in any
    state of cock size. Wearing around shaft or entire package depends on the ring itself and what your preference is.

Wear it well - keep us posted on results and some pic????

Happy 2012 - btw!

8. brad9210

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Been thinking on getting one here. What type would you suggest to get? Any good sites?

9. ThickMeatJacker

ThickMeatJacker New Member

Albums:
    My advice as an experienced cock ring user, is to start with one that has snaps and made out of leather so you get to learn the sensations of wearing a cock ring and what is too tight, or fits right etc and is easily removable. A site I use often is Cockrings Online. Next I would try a solid silicone ring. Learn how to size your ring properly. Start bigger and work your way smaller. Try metal last... after you have a good idea how a ring fits, how it feels at different stages of your arousal, etc. Too tight a cock ring is going to be painful... if your shaft is really swollen up, turning purple and your veins are popping out... it is way to tight. Common wisdom is to not wear a cock ring longer than 30 minuets at a session. Take that under advisement for what it is worth. The cock ring works by trapping blood in your shaft... If you don't at some point let it out, you are in for some bad juju.

I wear my rings behind my scrotum around the entire shaft. I think that is a more comfortable place to wear it.

10. Fade

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Here's a handy article that you may want to read With This Ring

I review adult products, but as a female I can only point you in the direction of some highly rated ones I found with a quick search since I have no personal experience with cock rings and none of my partners have ever used one with me.

For starting, silicone seems like a good choice since it will be stretchy/have some give as well as not costing a large amount of money Adonis Silicone Rings caesar - Cock rings - EdenFantasys

Once you have more experience with them, I know a few men who really enjoy metal cock rings. This one has been highly rated and looks rather nice Tribal stainless steel cock ring - Cock rings - EdenFantasys

11. B_enzia35

B_enzia35 New Member

My silicone ring could barely be stretched, you have to put it on when completely soft, around the balls and cock.

12. Fade

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Silicone varies a lot. I have one silicone dildo that is so firm I can't bend, stretch, or flex it hardly at all. I have another that's so soft I can tie it in a knot. /shrug/

13. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I prefer the shaft ones but most people know them for under the balls. I wear them alot at any time. When its soft it just plumps things up a little and when hard it firms up erection a little more. I even wear one under foreskin when I want to keep the head plump but have it discreet like in a sauna or public shower or nude beach.

14. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    there's only one rule and that is to listen to your body.

I had one on all night in the club, great feeling though dancing with a rock hard hard on. the girls liked it too.

when it starts to hurt take it off.

15. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

Gret advice. As a metal cockring werer 24/7, I find your post pretty informative, except I will add that I never have pain while wearing my ring. I wear the Gear Essentials Imperial as seen in my gallery and find it most enjoyable. Good luck!

16. D_PhilMi_DrillMee

D_PhilMi_DrillMee New Member

17. mccockringluver

mccockringluver New Member

I am a big fan of Gear Essentials Cockrings too and wear one everyday all day. I love the Master, Imperial, and Titan .6.

18. lilbear

lilbear Member

I love my Imperial cock ring by Gear Essentials. I wear it almost everyday and can go all day. It is by far the best cock ring that I have ever had.

19. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

Lilbear and Mccockring, looks like Ger Essentials has expanded their line of cockrings. I might be interested in getting another ring. Glad you guys enjoy your cockrings!

20. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The Gear Essentials Omega cock ring I ordered came in the mail today. I have not tried it on yet I will put it on latter tonight, but holy shit its big and heavy... I got the largest size thinking when it comes to a steel ring on my cock better a little big than to small, but fuck me this thing is crazy. lol...

Draft saved Draft deleted