Cock Rings?

surto

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any experiences guys with these? I tried one recently and of course (being in lpsg and all...) it was too tight and it was more painful than pleasurable. I ve been told the best take the balls in too. The one I tried was latex. Any serious accident with them? I d like to find one that enlarges the glans but doesn't make it to painful to wear.

opener_74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well i bought one and it's like wearing new shoes , it does eventialy get better as you wear it, I wera mine all the time,so that lossened it up it's a clear rubberlatex with 4 silver studs in the silicone gel 2 on top and 2 on bottom, but i feel you, it can uncomfortable at first, you just have to get used o wearing it nad besire you lotion it up good before you put it on.. and jst wear it as much as you can...

http://www.lpsg.org/280799-cock-rings.html

Here's a handy article that you may want to read With This Ring

I review adult products, but as a female I can only point you in the direction of some highly rated ones I found with a quick search since I have no personal experience with cock rings and none of my partners have ever used one with me.

For starting, silicone seems like a good choice since it will be stretchy/have some give as well as not costing a large amount of money Adonis Silicone Rings caesar - Cock rings - EdenFantasys

Once you have more experience with them, I know a few men who really enjoy metal cock rings. This one has been highly rated and looks rather nice Tribal stainless steel cock ring - Cock rings - EdenFantasys

Erk sorry double post

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
I wear an Imperial stainless steel ring 24/7 and it feels great and no discomfort. Make sure your ring is comfortable enough when you are erect and you should be be OK. First time you get hard and have sex and feel your veiny cock penetrating is awesome! Good luck!

surto

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cheers guys will check a few larger cock rings out, I am wondering if I should opt for an elastic or solid one, guess I should also get a measuring tape when I am full hard.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cheers guys will check a few larger cock rings out, I am wondering if I should opt for an elastic or solid one, guess I should also get a measuring tape when I am full hard.

I like the black rubber ones, which are not elastic, but not stiff like metal or plastic.

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
My ring was too small on my first attempt after measuring myself and was a bit uncomfortable. I bought the next size up and the fit is good. You may have some trial and error before you find a comfortable ring. Good luck!

dpe01

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

There is one called Julian's Stud Ring which is elastic and adjustable which I find very good, no need to measure, and easy to get on/off even if you are already hard.

surto

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is one called Julian's Stud Ring which is elastic and adjustable which I find very good, no need to measure, and easy to get on/off even if you are already hard.

Just checked out, looks pretty cool, and I like the adjustable part of it! thanks for the heads up...oh, btw, is it a balls too ring as I presume it is?