Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey All,
I've been curious about getting a cock ring, but I'm still a little hesitant. A yone have some personal experience(s) they would like to share. Why do you wear one? Does it make a difference?
Thanks

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey All,
I've been curious about getting a cock ring, but I'm still a little hesitant. A yone have some personal experience(s) they would like to share. Why do you wear one? Does it make a difference?
Thanks
I prefer metal rings. I wear them because I enjoy the feel of an all day grope of my bits. it's also my jewelry, I don't wear rings or bracelets or necklaces, just a shiny ring around my... They come in colors, they come in different weights, they come in metal, rubber, leather...
Some people wear them to stay hard longer. I won't wear a metal ring that tight around something so dear, I wear then slightly looser. Jewelry only for me. A nice side effect is it lifts my balls slightly, makes for a better looking bulge - when i want that.

D

deleted814719

I used to wear metal rings. The ones I wore didn't open - just a completely closed circle. I pulled my nuts through, one at a time, and then pushed my cock through. They were fine.
I recently bought 3 different sizes of silicone rings. I enjoy them much more. I put the entire package through one, put my ball sack only through a second, and put a glans ring on. I really enjoy the intensity of the tightness of the rings on my parts.

D

deleted8625771

I have both the silicone and metal ones.
Ease of use, and more comfortable for me for longer time are the silicone ones..

But do from time to time, I put on a metal one, just love how the metal ones look and feel on me.:p:yum
Just be careful with the metal ones, have to get the right size or you could risk some injury..

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Often (like right now...) when I'm online, I wear a silicone cock ring! Easy in and out... Feels amazing to have a constant hard cock with the veins showing. Great for "stroking with the boys" on cam... But I recently started wearing it when fucking the wife... She goes thru the fucking roof! Then hold a Hitachi wand against my cock as I fuck her... Start with silicone. The metal one can come later!

D

deleted1253403

I wear solid metal ring's for the fun of it. Love how they look with them on, whether it's 2 or 22

Reactions: pants73

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just a little word to the wise on Cock Rings. Make sure to get the right size.....

If you want to try a solid ring, you’ll need to measure yourself first.

To do this:

1. Wrap a thin strip of paper or string around the base of your flaccid cock.

2. If you plan to use your ring behind your balls, wrap the paper or string behind the balls and across the top of your cock.

3. Measure where the string or paper meets (this is the circumference). Divide that number by pi (3.14159) to get a diameter measurement.

Most fixed cock rings are sold by diameter size, so use this number to shop

or just get a adjustable one...

Enjoy!

big_love

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Often (like right now...) when I'm online, I wear a silicone cock ring! Easy in and out... Feels amazing to have a constant hard cock with the veins showing. Great for "stroking with the boys" on cam... But I recently started wearing it when fucking the wife... She goes thru the fucking roof! Then hold a Hitachi wand against my cock as I fuck her... Start with silicone. The metal one can come later!
Have you tried the sleeve-like ring that attaches to the wand?

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
@laser90 which one you suggest ? a good manufacturer?
and which size for diameter? i mean if diameter is 2,4 for exemple you would suggest which size?
thx

Just make sure the rings are stainless steel as for size you need to follow my sizing directions....I don't know how thick you are..

Reactions: pants73

st2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just make sure the rings are stainless steel as for size you need to follow my sizing directions....I don't know how thick you are..
oh thanks
stainless steel so , pardon me if stupid question, but it isn't elastic ? is it ok?
i am 2,4 inches large and 7+ girth for the first half of penis
i would like try it cock ring but i am a bit scared of pain and especially if too small i could have terrible pain
i experienced that when i tried pump first time (i stopped after two times) the plastic i put inside i was making so much pain

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh thanks
stainless steel so , pardon me if stupid question, but it isn't elastic ? is it ok?
i am 2,4 inches large and 7+ girth for the first half of penis
i would like try it cock ring but i am a bit scared of pain and especially if too small i could have terrible pain
i experienced that when i tried pump first time (i stopped after two times) the plastic i put inside i was making so much pain

Make sure you get the right size for your cock. I started with a silicone one and went through a few of them. I got my first metal one recently. I had the same hesitation as you but I took the plunge and ordered one to try. Granted it's trickier than a silicone one to put on, but once you get a hang of it it isn't so bad.

Reactions: st2000