Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey All,
I've been curious about getting a cock ring, but I'm still a little hesitant. A yone have some personal experience(s) they would like to share. Why do you wear one? Does it make a difference?
Thanks

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Often (like right now...) when I'm online, I wear a silicone cock ring! Easy in and out... Feels amazing to have a constant hard cock with the veins showing. Great for "stroking with the boys" on cam... But I recently started wearing it when fucking the wife... She goes thru the fucking roof! Then hold a Hitachi wand against my cock as I fuck her... Start with silicone. The metal one can come later!

hunghardandleaking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Seattle, Washington, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have some more cock ring pics coming but this is what I have for now
:)
5415441-1604872243-e7c68ad8fc00aefc178ac1f897605334.jpg

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey All,
I've been curious about getting a cock ring, but I'm still a little hesitant. A yone have some personal experience(s) they would like to share. Why do you wear one? Does it make a difference?
Thanks
I prefer metal rings. I wear them because I enjoy the feel of an all day grope of my bits. it's also my jewelry, I don't wear rings or bracelets or necklaces, just a shiny ring around my... They come in colors, they come in different weights, they come in metal, rubber, leather...
Some people wear them to stay hard longer. I won't wear a metal ring that tight around something so dear, I wear then slightly looser. Jewelry only for me. A nice side effect is it lifts my balls slightly, makes for a better looking bulge - when i want that.