Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A word of warning to those who may, or may want to, wear a cock ring:

I found out a few years ago that I am subjectable to getting blood clots due to a inherited gene. I have had a couple over the course of my life, one serious which caused a pulmonary embolism, and the other was in my groin which I caught early as I was a bit more aware of what it might be.

However, during the last year I feel I also had two blood clots forming in my cock, both of which appeared after using a cock ring for an extended period of time. I can't attribute the pain I had in my cock to anything else. The pain, which was below the surface of my cock appeared shortly after wearing cock rings and the first instance stayed with me for a couple of months. The second time it was a couple of weeks. I didn't know what it was the first time, but after it occurred after I had worn a cock ring a second time, I realized what was causing the pain. I suspect that the decreased blood circulation caused the blood clot to form.

Sometimes vanity is just not worth it. Be safe out there.

AlextheRedhead

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This one was a longtime favorite. Leather with metal studs. The snaps finally wore out and I had to retire it.
[photo=large]4306461[/photo][photo=large]4306461[/photo]

hunghardandleaking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Seattle, Washington, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have some more cock ring pics coming but this is what I have for now
:)
5415441-1604872243-e7c68ad8fc00aefc178ac1f897605334.jpg

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A word of warning also; wearing cock rings for extended periods can cause or worsen VARICOSEELE, the spagetti-like formation in the balls that ache. They're not nice, in fact a bitch.
F-Man, you are so right! I have a varicocele and my cock ring definitely makes it ache like hell if I use it for any length of time. I have to have slow and steady sex with it on....a fast pounding and my balls will hurt for days.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've tried many different types of cockrings over the years. I like the leather snap for a very basic ring. I can do the metal rings, but sometimes my cock will swell a bit more than usual and it is super tough to get the metal ring off. And usually any of the rubber/silicone rings will split apart.

But I did have a favorite for many years that I got off a website. It was a metal ring and a leather strap holder. The metal ring went around the base of the cock, each end of the leather strap would snap around the metal ring with the leather strap going underneath the balls. I found a similar sized rubber ring that I replaced the metal ring. It was super comfortable, I could wear it for hours. And it gave the biggest boners when I got hard. But it never hurt. The leather strap finally gave out and I only found 1 ring similar, and the leather strap on that one was hard and brittle. It wasn't comfortable.

I now have a silicone one that I love. It is tight enough that it helps keep me hard. It isn't tight enough to hurt. And I've worn it for 2 years now and it hasn't stretched or broke. I just don't remember where I bought it.