cock rings

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
I do not know this so i will ask. What is the difference in how you wear a cock ring? On base of penis or behind scrotum?

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
I was going through some old threads to see if I'd missed any responses and sure enough, I did.

The difference between wearing a cock ring on the shaft and behind the balls is actually pretty big. See below for how each configuration is different, bold shows more emphasis in a given configuration.

Base of the penis HARDWEAR example
http://www.myhardwear.com/content_compare001.jpg
Excellent for accentuating length, pushes scrotum back and out of the way. Enhances length, girth, hardness, lasting longer, more intense orgasms, and super ejaculations. Great for guys that want to be as long as they can be for deep thrusts.

Behind the balls HARDWEAR example
http://www.myhardwear.com/content_compare002.jpg
This is the best for all types of enhancement, length, girth, hardness, lasting longer, more intense orgasms and super ejaculations. Great for really long guys because your balls get pushed forward which encourages you to control your thrusts and not batter your girl friend's cervix.
http://www.myhardwear.com/content_compare002.jpg
*The sape of a guys scrotum does play a role in how much HARDWEAR will push it forward or push it back. If your balls a super tight to the penis with not much hang then the difference between tese two positions will be minimized. If you have a good hang to your scrotum the effects will be just as described above.

I do both, but my favorite is behind the balls. I mix it up depending on what mood I'm in. Also my wife really appreciates the behind the balls position, it's great for saving her cervix and I still get the effect of wild uncontrolled thrusts, just my balls are pushed up to remind me not to go too much deeper.

These points pertain to HARDWEAR not every cock ring. There is an important thing to note about old fashioned cock rings if you don't have HARDWEAR yet. The metal ones are dangerous behind the balls, it's a pain in the ass to get in and out of them and you can get trapped, I'm speaking from experience. HARDWEAR is 100% safe, you can never get trapped in it.

I do not know this so i will ask. What is the difference in how you wear a cock ring? On base of penis or behind scrotum?

B_bigDwalker

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
HARDWEAR isn't $200 bucks Longshoreman, that's only if you want 100% sterling silver (they make it in a bunch of metals, including luxury metals like silver, gold, platinum... you should see the price list for platinum).

I got mine in the economy metal (2% silver) for $69, I got a 2.00" and it's great.

I've tried those little rubbery toy rings, it's not at all the same thing.

that hardwear ring cost $200! here is a much less expensive very similar one
Erection Ring - Deluxe Enhanced Erection Ring
for $20

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have worn a 2-1/4" metal cock ring for ten years but usually only when I have sex. Occassionally I wore it for pleasure but I'm afraid of setting off metal detectors now. I had it custom made because at the time 2" was as large as you could get over the counter

bt1962

Just Browsing
Media
I have multiple metal and chrome rings, even a brass one that is extremely heavy and thick. The 2 1/4" are the best for sex and the 2" are best for just casual wear. the brass one is cool, but it will leave a green ring around your cock (it washes off).

6.5"x6"

archie2004

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a number of silver Navajo cuff bracelets that I've found fit perfectly on my wrist and on my cock. I turn the cuff upside down so the opening sits at the top of the base of my cock. The cuff presses against the base of my cock and keeps me hard. It doesn't work for wearing around under clothes, but it's great for keeping me hard a long time.

cockfun26

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find the metal ones a bit of a pain to get on. I bought a 2-1/4" one from Clone Zone (UK) which is great while i'm soft/semi, but when i'm fully hard it begins to hurt - do you get used to it?

cockfun26

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, trshaver, I just had a look but could only see metal up to 2" - I'll just stick to leather adjustable I think!

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
I find the metal ones a bit of a pain to get on. I bought a 2-1/4" one from Clone Zone (UK) which is great while i'm soft/semi, but when i'm fully hard it begins to hurt - do you get used to it?

HARDWEAR is always easy to put on and get off because it's a two piece system. What's the measurement around your penis and balls with a tape measure, that will tell if 2.25 is a good size for you or not. HARDWEAR is made in sizes up to 3.0., and it's adjustable so it can be tightened to fit every guy perfectly.

As for a regular cock ring, it sounds like you are one of the many guys that can't find an ideal size. Some guys get custom ones made. I, of course, would recommend HARDWEAR.

solarphallux

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been wearing cockrings since a big bear daddy slipped one on me back in 1987. I've bought mine from the NYC Leatherman in NYC (although I will also strongly recommend MG Leather - Fine Leather, Fetish and Sex Toys for Adults ). I've had metal ones, rubber ones, gel ones, leather ones... I quit the snap-ons because I kept fighting with my gut and pubes (the stretchy gel ones pull on the pubes a lot!). I had a couple of metal ones, including a metal teardrop on my ex-hub took from me when we broke up (no idea why, he didn't have the ability to wear it!). I did the tri-ring method for quite a while, but I now wear a silicone 2 1/4" ring now.

I wear it all the time - in fact, I'm wearing it now as I write this! It's funny; my skin is pretty elastic, so I don't really need it for sex, but it does look great, and I feel pretty naked without it. It's gotten to the point that I take it off when I shower, wash it along with my bod, then dry it and slip it back on.:biggrin1:

George
aka SolarPhallux

Llenroc8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been wearing cock rings for a long time. I started out with a leather 10 speed (10 snaps). It was great to start with. You can find the right size for you with a snap type ring. I moved on to stainless steel rings and wouldn't wear any other now. I wear them all the time, for sex, for leasure, to improve my buldge (not that I really need help there at 8") I consider my cock rings jewelery. My wife loves the look and she loves to ride on it when she is on top.