Cock Rings

GAMercer

Just Browsing
Media
Okay, I have monitored this forum for quite some time and I THINK this is a new request. If the veterans can refer me to an earlier post on this, I apologize.

My question is re videos where the guy uses a cock ring. (I know there is discussion about these things on the other forums, I am here talking about videos, not usage advice, etc.) I am not so much interested in the fetish aspects (such as odd leather bands and steel rings and all that stuff) as in the plain ol' size-enhancing effects... I mean, this site is about size, right? I have used a simple rubber band for years (ok, yes, I use a NEW one each time! :smile:), just around the shaft base, and it adds significant girth and sometimes some length. And the few guys I have discussed this with confirm it does the same for them. So I wonder why we don't see more very well hung guys in videos, either pro or amateur, using these? Or did I somehow miss Cock Ring Galore Parts I through XXII? (grin)

Thanks all... this site and this forum in particular are gold mines of good stuff!