Cock Rings

ah0715

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have used numerous different rings over the years, and I wear the hard rubber kind the most. The leather snap ones have pulled out pubic hair, which is never a pleasurable experience. Newer models made out of silicone are just more comfortable than rubber but I don't find they help produce as hard an erection. I tried metal, but I never found one that fit correctly, finding ones that: were slightly to big makeing them ineffective penis jewelry, or too tight forcing me to wait until the erection died down to take it off (If your penis is turning purple you are wearing it incorrectly). Overall, I recommend using them; I have found that it heightens the experience for all involved.:wink:

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
basketbulge said:
I've got many different cock rings, but my faves are ones that are not actually meant to be cock rings. I think the best $10 I ever spent was on Nike head and wristbands. They're great for tennis, but the soft stretchy terry cloth feels fantastic wrapped around a cock and balls. You can easily control how tight you want it on by twisting the headband 2 or 3 times, and they easily pull off if you ever get too worked up. If they get splashed on, just toss them in the wash.

Trust me, 'Just do it' :smile:

Now that's an idea!!!!!! Hehe....

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i must have been dating very 'vanilla' guys before my last boyfriend, becauase he introduced me to all sorts of toys and habits i hadn't tried, cockrings being one of them. my dick was too big to wear any of his, so once i figured out my size i picked up a few of my own and still wear them once in awhile when i'm jacking off. i like how they feel and look more than anything else.

i started with adjustable rubber. then after some trial and error, metal became my hands-down favorite. the extra weight and coolness feel great, especially on a big dick. if you try metal, here are a few things to keep in mind:

> sizing is critical. i bought a few inexpensive o-rings in different sizes to figure out what worked best (2 1/8 to 2 1/4 in my case).

>avoid lower quality rings with seams made of less durable metal. seamless chrome is much better.

>it's a bit pricey, but stainless steel is the way to go if you decide you really like metal. i have a heavier band that feels and looks amazing, but there are a variety of widths.

cowboy76

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to wear a ring only around the shaft of my cock. Going around the balls doesn't get it tight enough.

My favorite is a rubber 'O' ring that I bought at a big box hardward store. As a rule I size it 1/2 inch less my cock diameter. My shaft is about 2" thick so I go with a 1.5 inch ring. The rubber provide enough tension while still having the ability to expand.

The ring really supersizes my cockhead to around 2.5 inches in diameter. My wife loves the feeling from the head athough we have to use little lube to get it in.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yorksguyuk said:
Do women like guys to wear cock rings?

I'm for anything that helps a guy go stronger, longer.

And...thanks to Hermosa for all of that useful info!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bette said:
I'm for anything that helps a guy go stronger, longer.

And...thanks to Hermosa for all of that useful info!
I dont wear mine for better erections. I have one cock ring with weights The weight feels so good on my cock.Its an amazing feeling to hang about 5lbs on it:cool:

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
uncut said:
I dont wear mine for better erections. I have one cock ring with weights The weight feels so good on my cock.Its an amazing feeling to hang about 5lbs on it:cool:

Wow! :eek: :biggrin1:

twogents

Experimental Member
Media
I have worn cock rings or cock straps for years and have tried a variety of sizes. I often wear one during sex and love the way it pushes my balls forward so they smack up againts my boyfriends arse. I wear them in saunas and always at the beach or in swiming pools under my speedos, They really push out againts the wet material and make your bulge look great. I am going on a naturist holiday next month and will take a few of them with me to wear while walking out and about. my favorite is a strap for the whole cock and balls with a rubber ring attached just for your dick.:tongue:

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yorksguyuk said:
Do women like guys to wear cock rings?

It looks great and it will: extend and increase the erection, increase the girth, increase the sensitivity and I just love the sight and texture of the bulging vessels.
A strap on the scrotum turns the balls into yummie tight and extra sensitive.

In other words: I sure do. :biggrin1:

Ingrid

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
twogents said:
love the way it pushes my balls forward so they smack up againts my boyfriends arse.

LOL I love how the Brits and Australians use "arse." I think it's funny, like 12 year olds think fart jokes are funny.

Reactions: uhp1957