Cock Rings

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Yorks, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Yorks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Greetings:

I love to use a cock ring - not only for the physical effects but also for the feel and for the appearance.

I seek your advice: all the metal cock rings that I've come across seem to have a maximum diameter of 2.3 inches - 58 mm. For me this is just too small. When I get hard this really hurts and things start to go blue (not a good sign methinks).

Can anyone suggest a mail order supplier (I'm based in the UK but don't mind odering from anywhere) that can supply a larger diameter?

Thanks for you help.

Yorks.

2. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    You point out a problem for us big guys and cock rings. I would suggest going to a local hardware or plumbing supply store. They should have metal fittings and rings that are bigger and can be used as cock rings. Do a little experminting and you should be something suitable.

3. bud7

bud7 New Member

Try using something more flexible. I use some cock rings made of rubber that stretch just enough to give me the desired effect. I agree that the all metal ones give me blue balls.

4. bossfan2

bossfan2 New Member

Albums:
    I, too, am too thick for the metal ones but I love the rubber/almost jelly ones that can stretch. my lover loves the knob at the end of one. Shes gets the cock and direct clitoral stimulation at the same time.

5. Yorks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for your suggestions.

I do have a variety of rubber and leather cock rings but would quite like to get hold of a metal 'flat' style ring (not sure if I've describled that very well but hope you understand what I mean!).

Yorks.

6. JMeister

JMeister Member

You can probably get a custom one fabricated by a metal shop. I suspect it will be expensive but it will fit if you know how to determine the size you will need.

Draft saved Draft deleted