Cock Rings

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is the consensus here on cock rings?? How many wear them? Does anybody wear the metal ones for extended periods of time since they don't restrict circulation unless you are erect. I like the feeling of wearing the fabric ones when flaccid because it seems to hold everything together so to speak as well as keep my flaccid size larger. I want to try a metal one because of the extra weight. I would think it would feel awesome to wear during the day and nobody else knowing about it. I'm a little weary though because the thought of getting stuck in a metal one is scary.. Only way to get it off would be some metal cutting device!!! The size of the large metal ones I've found on the net are 2" in diamter.. and while I think I could work my balls and cock into it while it's flaccid (my fabric one is 2.25"), I'm wondering what would happen if I didn't lose my erection... STUCK!!

Also, I haven't had an orgasm while wearing one.. Does it enhance it or make any difference at all?

This is the one I think I want:

JT's Stockroom - Chrome Donut Cock Rings

jjmaes22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a pair of thongs with a hole in the front for my cock to slip though with a metal cock ring built into it. I love wearing it during the day.

I ring stays in place when I am soft due to the fact its built into the thong, but I end up hard most of the day due to the fact everytime I move, i can feel it and it get me randy

trufitjock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i wear alot of jocks and never really cared for the metal rings, but liked the boost they gave me... now they come in stretchy jelled plastic and i love them.. also good for just your balls!!.. ive had metal rings that i couldnt get off and had to use baby oil to lube myself up with to get them off...

mj wagner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the leather ones. I sometimes wear it for the whole day as it keeps everything together.. Very comfortable feeling to have it on all day..