Cock rings

D

deleted972421

I would highly recommend checking out this site: gearessentials.com They make the highest quality cockrings anywhere and they look great. The site also has an excellent blog that is updated almost daily and there is also a guide to how to fit a cockring.

Dectavend

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Highly recommend. I’ll wear one most days all day. +1 for watching for tightness, especially metal ones. Just because it goes on doesn’t necessarily mean it will come off. Get some stretchy ones and figure out what’s comfortable and go from there.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Highly recommend. I’ll wear one most days all day. +1 for watching for tightness, especially metal ones. Just because it goes on doesn’t necessarily mean it will come off. Get some stretchy ones and figure out what’s comfortable and go from there.

There are several types of one-size-fits-all cockrings, but this doesn't necessarily mean that one cockring suits you all the time. For instance, you might want a looser one for all-day use and a tighter for a stronger/fuller erection. Other elements that usually come into the picture after a while are the different appearances, feel and effects which different materials (rubber/silicone/metal) offer.
I have a selection of various cock rings to fit whatever mood I am in ; )

Banana_Hung

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am definitely a big fan on cockrings. A year or so ago, I bought myself a Perfect Fit brand cockring that fit me exactly right. But I failed to mentally take note of the size. Somewhere in the past week, I somehow misplaced it so had to go back to get a replacement. I wasn't sure what size so I picked up a 20 and a 21. Got home to try them on and turns out that they are both a little larger than I needed, although the 20 fit nicely and got the job done. 21 is too big. Period. Returned to the store this morning and picked up a 19.....YEA.....that's the ticket. Thick and Veiny. So I think I'll hold onto the 19 and the 20. And the next time I run into someone with thicker junk than mine, I'll give up the 21 :D

datbroccoliandbooty

Expert Member
Media
Anyone use cock rings? Thinking of trying one out. I’ve heard they give you harder better erections and are fun. Any advice or thoughts?
I so wanna try a cock ring. I heard the same thing. I want a rock hard raging boner... they would be great for edging

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had trouble with stainless steel rings, so I have stayed with my leather adjustables. Widths for me range from 1/2" up to 2". Only thing I don't get from these that metal gives you is the weight.

Attachments

In a pinch, I’ve used a rubber band for an improvised cock ring. I’ve also used a proper one from Adam & Eve and it was much more comfortable and safer to use.

I enjoy them because it makes my cock more sensitive when JO and helps me with edging.

Have fun :)

Reactions: pp_ryder

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been a fan of cockrings since I was 23. The cheapest (and funnest) for me are the 2" steel rings you can get at Ace and other Hardware stores. There's just something about buying something at a hardware store that makes it fun. Size is important if you use metal. For GODS sake - if you aren't hard yet and it feels too tight - it IS too tight! Stick with leather with snaps or rubber until you know a good size - then go from there!

testeer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I also like cock rings! Love the look and feel of a heavy, plump package bulging out the undies. Especially walking around like this is amazing, makes me feel so hung.

During sex or jerking off it's too much for me though, probably because I'm already pretty hard by default.

Reactions: Gj816