Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a new cock ring adopter, myself. Oddly enough, Walmart sells a package of 3 different size silicone cock rings where they keep the condoms and lube. Think I paid $8 for the box. I remember being so excited to try one out.

I actually really like it. When I get excited, my testicles tend to rise up very quickly. It's been really cool the ring keeps them lowered and my balls are visible. That's been a very big change for me. And obviously it keeps blood in there, so that extra firmness is much appreciated. That first day I got to try it, I was so horny trying it out, after edging a couple hours, my cock and balls were so swollen. Not in a painful way, but just completely engorged and my balls waiting to be drained. The image itself made me very horny.

So, yeah. I definitely like to use mine and is now a staple when I jerk off or get on cam.

yobigman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 69131991

I'm thinking about a glans ring next. Advice welcome, especially on size.
I have a few. I have a couple of wire and ball glans rings. One is a horseshoe and the other a ring with one ball.
I also have a brushed aluminum ring that is pretty wide with the rubber accents here.
https://www.lpsg.com/attachments/9b49637b-c4f8-4f09-be92-b92338381e81-jpeg.65357561/
Also have a donut shaped one in this pic.
View media item 9477051
I also have some heavy rings too. The colosso and a Cmax.
I got mine on Hardman Outfitters. Every purchase has been great there for me.

I’ve only been able to wear the wider ones when semi or less. The wire and ball are ok when hard but even they get a little annoying. The other ones don’t fit when hard.

I can also wear the wire ones the easiest all day without constantly adjusting myself. The heavier ones I’ll usually wear around the house nude to allow a nice tug without pants and underwear to hold it back. Other than the wire ones I don’t see me ever using it during sex.I’d miss having that area stimulated too much.
The size I bought was 32mm in the wire and bead and 35 mm for the wider

I hope this helps you.

Wild_Bill_Big_Cock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a few. I have a couple of wire and ball glans rings. One is a horseshoe and the other a ring with one ball.
I also have a brushed aluminum ring that is pretty wide with the rubber accents here.
https://www.lpsg.com/attachments/9b49637b-c4f8-4f09-be92-b92338381e81-jpeg.65357561/
Also have a donut shaped one in this pic.
View media item 9477051
I also have some heavy rings too. The colosso and a Cmax.
I got mine on Hardman Outfitters. Every purchase has been great there for me.

I’ve only been able to wear the wider ones when semi or less. The wire and ball are ok when hard but even they get a little annoying. The other ones don’t fit when hard.

I can also wear the wire ones the easiest all day without constantly adjusting myself. The heavier ones I’ll usually wear around the house nude to allow a nice tug without pants and underwear to hold it back. Other than the wire ones I don’t see me ever using it during sex.I’d miss having that area stimulated too much.
The size I bought was 32mm in the wire and bead and 35 mm for the wider

I hope this helps you.
And have you measured yourself around your soft shaft just behind the head, with a tailor's tape pulled taut not tight?

yobigman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
And have you measured yourself around your soft shaft just behind the head, with a tailor's tape pulled taut not tight?
Actually used the string and ruler for the first ring I purchased, the wire and bead type. I felt weird about the prospect of sending it back if it didn’t fit so I wanted to try and be as close as possible. Try to get a measurement at as flaccid as you think you would possibly be. I think I measured after a shower. And take somewhat into account the ridge of your head. It will help hold it on somewhat too