Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My father is a Urologist and he said Cock rings are the most damaging thing a man can do to his penis. A short period? Yes. Longer than 30 minutes, NEVER
thats a fact Jack

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: 1119457

SimsMarwood

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I like using one for fun from time to time. Makes me extra plump and hard and adds some size.

BUT I suggest one that can wrap around and snap in place so you can adjust the tightness and release anytime you need. I once had one of those silicone band type ones. I've bought one for my size girth, or so I thought. I got so hard, the damn thing wouldn't come off. My whole dick hurt from the pressure building up. I had to cover my dick in lube and carefully slide the thing off which was painful and it pretty much got stuck behind the head of my cock. I had to wait for the rest of my dick to go down so I could easy the head of my cock out of the thing.

I felt like I had gotten punched in the dick haha. So yeah, no bands. Only something I can take off easily when I want.

visorkols

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have a basic 3 ring set I got at an adult shop years ago, I honestly dont even remember why I went in to get them.

I go in and one of the store clerks immediately greets me within seconds, I honestly felt a bit embarrassed because I thought he may have thought im underage. Im only like 5' 7" and like 140lbs back in college. I got over it and greeted him and he asked me what I was looking for, told him what I wanted. He takes me over to the section they had their stuff and gave me some recommendations. I went with a ?neoprene? 3 ring set. Its worked well for me and they havent degraded or anything. Im glad I took his advice instead of something metal where it would be tougher to off & nothing leather as it will get stained overtime.