cock rings

duckie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my hubby wears a metal cock ring around his balls and dick sometimes. I was just wondering if cocks rings can be wore just around the penis? His ring is kind of big so he can fit everything in it. I don't have much experience with this kind of stuff. I know he can't wear it too long cuz he says it starts hurting and pulling his skin when we starting playin'. Any suggestions?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
try silicon rings....and yes they make cock rings for the cock only..... check out some sites like adammale.com or adamandeve.com

bigrick1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I'd also check out the gel type; they seem to work pretty good; they also have them with clit nubbies on them.

duckie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for your help. he's shaved and we tried the rope plastic kind that you can adjust but it would get loose after awhile. i'm thinking maybe cock rings are not for him...but he does like the pressure he feels. oh well.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have a rubber one that is supposed to go around the cock and balls but i just use it on my cock. works ok, could be bigger to fit all the way down, but i like the bit of stretch to it. ive seen some with a ring just behind the head. havent tried that

Pferd

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, but make sure you get the right size, the wrong size could cause damage, just google it.