Cock rings

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by davidgc, Jul 18, 2008.

1. davidgc

davidgc New Member

Hi everyone

Cock Rings. What I want to know is if there are others out there that enjoy wearing rings arouns there balls?

I Do.

I have 45mm I.D stainless steel rings, made out of 10mm diameter material. - There heavy - especially when I wear all 9 of them.
    They are a tight fit, - push one ball through at a time, and then force the second one though the ring, and then slide up the sac, then, put the next one on and so on until balls are encased in all 9 rings. Balls hang heavy and down!

Anyone else enjoy this? I have just finished vacation, where I wore them straight without removing them once for 14 days.

2. vxie

vxie Member

you should show us pics :wink:

3. D_Budd_Hert

D_Budd_Hert New Member

Wow ! maybe i should try this ....the cock rings I have now though ? my balls r to big ...dont they make rings that open n close.... I may be a freak ...but I dont like pain to the boys !!! lol

4. daddyknows

daddyknows New Member

Albums:
    I am a fucking ball freak! I have been putting stainless steel rings around them, one at a time for years now and have a good stretch. If you do it right (and don't want it) there is no pain involved. Go slow and get used to the stretch and the weighty feel of your new nuts! I can currently get 16 rings around them and would like to have 20 by the end of the summer. Warm weather is best for a good stretch. When i am not wearing rings, my sack snaps back into place nicely. To keep everything in place I will, after the last ring, pop on a stretchy cock ring. There is nothing worse then your balls deciding to head north and have five pounds of steel rings on the floor at your feet! And BTW they do make rings big enough for all sizes of balls including some really nice collars that you put on and keep in place with an allan wrench. I used to pump my cock and balls which was even more fun but a month ago I got a P.A. so the pumping is on hold for a while.

5. thegimp

thegimp New Member

Albums:

I do too :)

Love to put a big fat one on - first pop the balls in, and then the dick as well ... It makes the hole package stand out more. I'm not at well endowed as some you guys in here - so the presentation is quite important in clubs and so on :) Further more it adds to the pleasure when fucking ... the balls get a good squeeze when you go deep :)

I'll try to post pics :)

6. davidgc

davidgc New Member

You definatley know the pleasures I am talking about. - Seen it in your pics. Agree, warmer weather in great! Mind you, last summer, I had 10 rings on (8mm x 40mm) and I leapt out of my boat in the front yard while cleaning it. Being so hot, my balls were hanging very low, and the rings were clanking away as I worked. When I hit the ground on my feet, abour 6 rings fell off and down the legs of my shorts. Was glad no one saw it happen. I guess I'd have pretended there was a hole in my pocket.

I ordered mine from a marine shop. S/S marine fittings lol. I also love to wear tight poch underwear while wearing all my rings. Makes for the perfect bulge! Has taken alot of wearing to stretch the ball sack, and have just ordered 6 more. After wearing them for 2 weeks striaght on holidays, can easily fit 3 more on. These rings I wear are heavy. the 10 I wear now weight about 2 pounds. and love the feeling of heavy balls. Love to sleep in them wearing them 24/7

I am married, and love to have sex while wearing them all. Even the old hand job it 10 times better, as she stroked me hard, the balls swinging wildly bouncing from the head of me cock, down and slapping my ass.

Guys, it you have never tried it, it's amazing. Learners would start with 2 or 3, and wear them 1/2 time, until balls learn to stretch, adding a ring each week or two.

Great Pics mate - love them

Dave

7. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    I'm interested in getting a cock ring, but know nothing about them. As much as I love squeezing the base of my cock while I'm masturbating or having sex to get the head to swell up and the veins in my shaft to bulge out even more. Anyway, can you guys recommend a good, SAFE one for a beginner? Those steel rings just scare me, I don't want to go to the ER because I have a cockring stuck around my balls. I got a cheap plastic glow in the dark one from a sex shop, but the plastic was very uncomfortable and scratched me, so I tossed it.

8. daddyknows

daddyknows New Member

Albums:
    damn, I'd love to see that monster with a cock ring! get a nice soft leather one that adjusts with snaps. lets see some pix!

9. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Check out the silicone rings that come in several different sizes. They are usually distributed in a 3-pack (with 3 different size diameters in a package) for less than $20 US. They are quite comfortable and easy to affix/remove.

PM if you have more questions.

10. Big Kenn

Big Kenn New Member

Albums:
    Neoprene ball stretchers are a good choice too.

Kenn

11. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    Thanks guys I'll definitely check out the lather and silicon. I'll probably end up with the leather though. I have to limit my sex toy purchases for a bit thought, just got home last night to find that the gf invested in a love swing while i was out!

12. daddyknows

daddyknows New Member

Albums:
    sometimes i'll use a soft leather donut or two first and then pu 2 monster steel rings at the base. the '"swing" is such a rush when about town in nylon shorts=hard on=happy smiles!

Draft saved Draft deleted