cock sex at the urinals

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by geewise, Mar 22, 2005.

1. geewise

geewise New Member

just interested to know if anyone has had any good experiences when going to the urinals in public that you've been able to attract a complete stranger, by looking at each others big dicks and perhaps sucking or playing while you were there?

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    no, although I've sure as hell had FAR more than enough creepy weirdos hit on me, and/or make inane comments about my dick size, at urinals. main reason I prefer stalls if they're available, and there's a thread about that too.

3. redkoba

redkoba New Member

There's an expression for that kind of behaviour - public indecency. x(

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

"Yes" to your first question, geewise, "No" to sucking, but another "Yes" to playing while there. I recall once when four/five of us were playing with our own at an old fashion type long open urinal. The situation sure offered a good time to compare erected dick sizes :excl:

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I can think of many places in which I would enjoy engaging in sexual play, but public restrooms would not be listed among my top 100 choices.

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Same here, there, DMW, though you'd be amazed at how many times some assholes have tried to grope me, almost got arrested, and they lost use of their hands for about 3-4 months while in a cast. yeah, I've broken some guy's hands simply because they attempted an unsolicited, and unwanted grope.

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

No, Chuck, I wouldn't be amazed in the least. I've been there as well. It got to a point where I actually dreaded taking a piss in the mall restroom. I finally realised that I had as much right as they did to be in there ... more, in fact, since I was using the room for its intended purpose.

8. dickbulge

dickbulge New Member

Maybe I'm just a consevative and unaggressive ( in public ) kind of guy but in my 55 years I have NEVER had another male make any kind of uninvited move on me while standing at a public urinal. And while I don't show as big soft as some guys I've got plenty and I was even young and desirable at one time

And, despite being 100% gueer as queer can be, I have never and will never make an uninvited move on another male at a public urinal. I look, discretely I hope, and let others look as hard as they like but there are limits.

I think a gay male is trained. indoctrinated, or just knows to stifle his desires in public places. Even when booze is involved the danger of public embarrassment or nasty reactions or legal problems is an iron bound control on public social behavior. And I don't think changing social morals have changed that fact.

I'm sorry some of you guys have had ass holes make unwanted moves on you. I understand the experiences of really big guys are unique and thats why this site exists so maybe, I guess, it was booze or guys really fucked up about their sexual desires or both but it sure is wrong.

I've had some great unexpected encounters. That sudden meeting of eyes with a certain gleem to them or a smile with a sidelong glance but just being grabbed is a fantasy.

9. Dr Rock

Gold Member

sure, but as DMW says, not in the friggin' toilet. I go to the bathroom to empty my bladder or bowels; sex is almost literally the last thing on my mind.

10. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Back in the day (before AIDS) I had no problem hooking up with a guy in the restroom. As I said in another thread, I have no problem showing my cock at the urinals. I got my share of blowjob in the stalls and I wish I could still do that. One time I wish I had picked up someone in the restroom was back in 1982. I was in Germany and at a Monsters of Rock festival. Liters of beer flowed through me and I was in one of the restrooms. The urinals there were a long trench. I pulled out and was pissing when a group of drunk german girls came in. A few when into the stalls, a few others dropped their pants and backed up to the trench. The girl next to me couldn't ballance and she held onto my arm as I peed. When she finished (I had finished, but couldn't put my cock back in because she was holding onto my arm and I had a beer in the other hand), she reached over and shook my penis for me and put it back in my pants for me. Her and her friends just left before I could even try to even thank her.

11. punk9

punk9 New Member

Albums:
    in the old days in new york city, pre guiliani, the options for cruising the urinals at transportation stations was legion.

at the grand central station, prior to refurbishing, and at the penn station restrooms, the parade of humongous black dick was perpetual. i remember seeing meters of dark meat being wanked by brothers seated on the toilets in marble stalls without doors as well as well hung uncut wankers at the urinals. there were also good subway bathrooms at times square, strategically positioned in the underground pedestrian walkways.

in germany, the long trough style urinals make for an easy eye on younger dudes wanking their uncut pink tubsteaks.

but cruise control has come into vogue there. at lax airport last month, did notice that in the united terminal there are no cruise control dividers at urinals and there was a modicum of flashing.

many gay men have integrated quickies at mens only places like lockerrooms, wet areas at gyms and men's rooms in ways that many gay men and almost all hets are clueless about.

agree that unsolicited gropes are not okay and have hit guys who don't take no for an answer. i'd estimate that a measurable proportion of "gay bashing" is other men, gay or straight, standing up to a horny guy who doesn't know what "no" means.

12. dickbulge

dickbulge New Member

I fear the cruise control partition pushers have wormed their way into building codes, they are the future for remodelings and new construction where practical. Trough urinals were long ago banned.

Its a triumph for the shy and modest but, frankly, from what is posted here, some guys want total privacy and will use the stalls anyway.

13. indianaman_04

indianaman_04 New Member

That is terrible!! How would he have known it was unwanted? I suppose you would've punched him, too if he even politely ask you if you were interested?

14. indianaman_04

indianaman_04 New Member

Some people in this forum need to take a big, long deep breath and RELAX!!! sheesh, so uptight in here. Hell, you can't even look at anybody these days without fear of getting knocked out. I'm suprised that we get anywhere socially as a human race.

15. madame_zora

Gold Member

That is terrible!! How would he have known it was unwanted? I suppose you would've punched him, too if he even politely ask you if you were interested?
    [post=293043]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Um, he would have known if he'd have asked! Anyone grabbing for my bits ANYWHERE without asking is gonna get their jaw jacked from me! I actually punched a guy hard enough to knock him off his barstool for grabbing my ass under my dress as I walked by, and I kicked him in the nuts while I screamed at him on the floor in front of his friends. Don't want to get the shit beat out of you? Keep your hands to yourself until you have permission! Duh.

16. D_that's a tall order

D_that's a tall order Account Disabled

Um, he would have known if he'd have asked! Anyone grabbing for my bits ANYWHERE without asking is gonna get their jaw jacked from me! I actually punched a guy hard enough to knock him off his barstool for grabbing my ass under my dress as I walked by, and I kicked him in the nuts while I screamed at him on the floor in front of his friends. Don't want to get the shit beat out of you? Keep your hands to yourself until you have permission! Duh.
    [post=293047]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Once again, Mme Zora proves that if there was a Nobel Prize for cutting through the bullshit and getting straight to the point, she would win every year. Any chance of her running for President?

ZORA 2008!

17. indianaman_04

indianaman_04 New Member

[/b][/quote]

Clearly we have a difference of opinion here. Duh. Why is it such a big deal to be touched? I don't understand. Now, if it continues that is a WHOLE different story. I guess I'm of the school that you get one chance. Don't get me wrong, I will tell them do it again and you'll be sorry. I have people brush up against me all the time, I have better things to do than go around kicking people's asses for touching me.

It seems like the general thought in here is to kick anyone's ass who touches you. Guess I'm just not a violent person. I also don't go crying sexual harassment to management every time someone compliments me or takes a glance at my bulge. Please don't be little me for what I think, I won't be little you. I just won't agree with you and you don't have to agree with me, it's all good.

18. Dr Rock

Gold Member

uh ... we don't.

19. dickbulge

dickbulge New Member

[/b][/quote]

An unsolicited and unwanted grope deserves that kind of response, but ignoring his cynicism, Indiana asks a good question: what would be your response, Chuck, to a respectful and admiring pass from another male? Not in the tiolet but say on the next barstool?

* toys with his Jack on the rocks*

20. D_that's a tall order

D_that's a tall order Account Disabled

Clearly we have a difference of opinion here. Duh. Why is it such a big deal to be touched? I don't understand. Now, if it continues that is a WHOLE different story. I guess I'm of the school that you get one chance. Don't get me wrong, I will tell them do it again and you'll be sorry. I have people brush up against me all the time, I have better things to do than go around kicking people's asses for touching me.

It seems like the general thought in here is to kick anyone's ass who touches you. Guess I'm just not a violent person. I also don't go crying sexual harassment to management every time someone compliments me or takes a glance at my bulge. Please don't be little me for what I think, I won't be little you. I just won't agree with you and you don't have to agree with me, it's all good.
    [post=293050]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

I think the issue is boiling down to the difference between a casual "brushing up against" or a flat-out "grope", but I have only one question for you...if I had it in mind to touch your mom, or daughter, or niece would I be able to plead the "one chance" rule? Perhaps with you, but the rest of the world would punch first and ask questions later. I am glad you have offered the world a free shot at your body, but not everyone can be trusted with that opportunity. I think there needs to be respect for one's personal space.

Draft saved Draft deleted