Cock Shots

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am curious, more curious about straight, but gay is fine too.

If you use the internet to pick up a partner, do you send a cock shot?

I never do, I think it's ridiculous.

And if you do, has it ever worked?

rodevon10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my opinion gay guys that are just wanting to hook up are going to want a picture first. Maybe just a pic of your cock & nothing else??? I think that someone wanting to meet someone of relationship material may not ask or be given a cock picture. Not to say that if you give a cock shot that you're not relationship material. OMG. However, I think that a woman would be least likely to ask for a cock pic, Maybe. Dunno. I think a cock pic is a definite turn-on for a gay guy just wanting to hook up. I've never hooked up online before.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree its a stupid thing to do in order to pick up. It's up to the individual though. Yes i have pictures of my penis in this site but I dont want to cop off from them!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you posted here in your profille, whats the difference? and welcome to lpsg

This forum kicks ass, because I am not comfortabel posting pics of my dick in the general public.... but one of the purposes of this thread is about big dicks.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am curious, more curious about straight, but gay is fine too.If you use the internet to pick up a partner, do you send a cock shot? I never do, I think it's ridiculous.And if you do, has it ever worked?

The only way you can pick up a partner for quick sex on the internet, I find, is to send them a picture of your cock! Of course it works..have not met anybody who wants to fuck just my looks, my mind or my muscles yet!:tongue: :biggrin1: :smile: :wink:

Reactions: Allan S.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I were looking for a one night stand or a quick fling, I'd send a cock pic if requested. But since I'm generally looking for something more serious, I'd never send out a cock shot to a potential gf/wife.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to see a guys cock before hooking up from the internet......BUT......I also want to see a body shot and a face pic....call me picky......But from personal experience I can say, having a Big Hot Cock Shot makes all guys at least take a look...

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sort of surmised it was different with gay than with straight. I figured gay men love cock shots... but women... not so much.