Cock showing sweat pants. Should I wear?

BigPackage

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a bit of a mix in that I do enjoy showing off in some tight clothes but I do find it very very difficult to have the courage to go out there and show. I don't mind having a round bulge in jeans but I've bought these grey sweat pants and you can see the shape of my cock in them which is where I get a bit uncomfortable. A bulge movement is ok but when people can actually see exactly the length and what you've got I do get a bit embarrassed. Anyone else like this? Should I go out there and wear them? Thanks!

Reactions: Whimsical_Boy

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Only put it out there if you are okay with people looking. Just don't showcase if you are going to be offended by people looking.

Personally, I am of the mind set that if you've got it, flaunt it.

BigPackage

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't get offended by it no. Half of me is embarrassed and the other half enjoys it. A very weird mix!

bumbleball

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
let it swing and be proud. I let mine bounce swing and jiggle. I love to see when pople notice. I like to see others bounce and sing as well

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I know exactly what you mean about being embarrased and also enjoying it. I say don't get anything that's extremely obvious, but something that the people who look will be able to tell.

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had the bright idea to freeball in grey sweats while working out in the gym. For the most part, no problem, but running the treadmill-bad idea. I had these 2 chicks facing me across the room from their elipticals, laughing, blushing, and staring the entire time.

On another occasion, in said pants, a late 30s or early 40s mother reported me to the management for indecent "exposure"-as her 2 kids were with her at the gym, in the playroom. The manager spoke to me about the complaint, and I haven't done it since. He was friendly and gracious, and upon completion of our conversation, he winked at me and said he wished he "had that problem". We both laughed, and I hit the showers.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree...and having the 'right' and 'wrong' noticing is another story...

Once went to the grocery store in sweats...nice looking man ahead of me, thought I knew him...I call out 'hey guy..." he turns and its a rabbi....whooops!

or the dreaded child obviously staring....

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dude, wear em man! The only people who are gonna be looking at your crotch want to see what you have got anyway...the rest won't notice.

blkcaramel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dude... I get your frustration/excitement. Does it turn you on? Is that why you don't want to do it. It is erotic.

I think it's so hot if you were to do it, but again understand why you would hesitate. I know when I go with no underwear, I know it and get really turned on...

I would say do what feels comfortable to you. If you did do it, have someone ready to j/o with you b/c you will probably be very turned on!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Half of me is embarrassed and the other half enjoys it. A very weird mix!
Athletic wear is great for sporting your goods. I have some gym shorts and track pants that are really hot. With boxers or freeballing, not too much is left to the imagination. We have to second guess ourselves sometimes and check "Do I really have the balls to wear that to go grocery shopping?" Then we get daring and do it. That's why it's so much fun.

trebor_mints

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to feel exactly the same way. But I have done it many times now and don't feel so self conscious. The flopping around feels great!

But do post a picture...there is nothing more sexy that a cock swinging freely in sweatpants :)