Cock showing sweat pants. Should I wear?

Media
People's reactions are odd. This is not about sweats, but I think you'll see why it applies. I was wearing a speedo in the pool, doing my laps and face down the whole time. I do a 2-mile swim straight. Later I was spoken to about the suit. I said, You know, I know who complained and I want to know why she stared at me for 20 minutes before she decided she was offended!" The guy who had been showing the gal around said, yea, well she did. They said, never mind. The gal was just using me as a reason not to sign up for that gym.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I somtimes go commando in my gym pants and with some of them you can see a very distinct outline of my thick cock hanging free. I think I get a few looks but I don't flaunt it... but I don't necessariyly hide it either.

you in sweat pants would totally get scoped by the entire gym...stunning

zaphodheads

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The best is when some one notices and you can tell they like it. Which happens a fair amount. Enough to keep me wearing them.

The worst is when someone obviously goes out there way to get a real good look, and then complains about how disgusting it is. Geeeshh! Well dont look then! Even worst is when some really fat ugly person complains.

But you got to love sweat pants. :)

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
Well, I love showing off! I like when I see eyes looking down, the giggles, the hits, the sudden grab by someone who likes it (Men or women). You decide how far you go with it. However, the number one issue is how you feel about it. If it more uncomfortable than flattering, Wear briefs!

By the way! You look really, really nice in those pics man! Very nice! I'd love to go to your gym! Being two showing our tools might make you feel better!

Last edited:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't get offended by it no. Half of me is embarrassed and the other half enjoys it. A very weird mix!

I can completely relate and I don't mind freeballing in sweats or showing a pronounced round full juicy bulge either. I will not do it around family though, same MO with speedos LOL :biggrin1::redface::cool::cool::redface::biggrin1:

HH

Steinweg9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ANOTHER VIEWPOINT
You should absolutely have told the manager that you could see that mother's female breasts protruding inside her clothing, therefore she should be charged with indecent exposure too. I would have disregarded the complaint as ridiculous and would not have let that woman have any power over me at all. You allowed her to objectify you and to reduce you to her comfort level, when her children had nothing to do with the story. She was uncomfortable wanting you to fuck her.
All you men are wussing out over your own manhood, your bodies, your masculinity, your rights. Lessons in male security (where were your fathers?) and confidence are long overdue. Really worrisome, the relentless emasculation you allow to continue...

I love a good bulge but if your wearing sweats and not working out, but just hanging out, your telling the world you give up.
I hate the look of a guy in sweats just for casual walking around, girls too.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got a lot of the "GO-Softwear" sweat shorts...very thin material and perfect for working out in commando :) LOVE EM!! Also the thin, cool max or similar material shorts are good to show off in as well. :)

Greg5307

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SO at work today there was a guy (he was 17-18) with his parents. When they came up to the counter to buy their stuff I noticed he was rubbing/grabbing his cock through his sweatpants. it was obvious he was gripping it and I thought "is he oblivious to what he is doing?" and he continued to do it. Well needless to say it got bigger to the point where he was hard as fuck. Any guys do this like him?

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
after being here a few years, I realize that if just a small per centage of eyes are out there checking out our big dicks, we got a big eye fest going on... haha I always noticed men / women looking there but never realized so many many are obsessed with dick until I joined up here... groovy man...let our meaty dicks swing free for their pleasures... uz