1. sunnyside4lyfe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm in college and of course everyone here is sex crazed but 2 of my friends have mentioned 3 somes or "running train" on girls (1 in the vag n 1 getting head or one fucking and one waiting until there done to get there turn). However, while I'm far from a virgin I have concerns about my sexual intercourse (size being the main concern) I'm not small but having seen their buldges and outlines I feel like I fall "short of the glory" and am hesitant to engage in these activities. Help, advice? lol

2. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    Are you more worried about their reaction to your size or her reaction to it ? TBH I think that they will not really care and are just wanting another guy in on the action and for all you know you could be just about their size anyway with them being showers and you a grower perhaps. Bulges are not always a clear indicator of how hung a guy is or how big his cock gets when erect.

3. sunnyside4lyfe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    true. i'm not sure which it is...i may just be self conscience about what she'd think...it may also explain why i havent had sex with a girl up here in the 3 or 4 mnths i've been here..

4. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree. Some big bulges are mostly balls!

5. crossy

Gold Member

Some big bulges could be stockings or latex penis extenders. I use to stick a maglite flashlight in my briefs.

6. sunnyside4lyfe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    after have seen them in boxer and/or boxer breifs im almost 100% sure its not balls, extenders, or stuffed

7. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

If you always need to be the biggest guy in the room, then group activities are probably not for you. But you will be missing out on some hot experiences.

8. sunnyside4lyfe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    dont neccessarily need to b the biggest but dnt wanna be the smallest lol, i guess thats due to me growing up the only child and succeeded n whatever i applied myself to (sports, academics, etc.) i've never experienced being at the bottom of the totum pole so to speak lol

9. musclemonkey5

musclemonkey5 New Member

I have a question. Why would you want to do this? I meen, sex, GREAT, poking a woman with 2 other guys.. sounds like your just trying to prove your important enough to have been asked to join them in their punkish behaviors, sort of like your trying to prove yourself with penis size.
    My advice, just forget about it, enjoy life, live intelligently, grow up and be proud of your life, don't demean yourself as a human being by doing an orgy just because your dick no matter how small, is the biggest thing that drives you in your life. Find some meaning, don't just be any animal.
    What is this punkish behavior that is growing in America? People no longer have any life ambitions!

I guess I should say I'm sorry if I have offended anyone. I don't mean to attack your 'life style', I just think if we are going to promote this behavior, then it is equal ground to be a sceptic to counter the advocates.

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

two reasons no to miss an opportunity

1, She will be to busy enjoying the cocks
    2, Your mates wont care cause they are bigger.

11. sunnyside4lyfe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    apparently u didnt read when u said "find some meaning. dont just be any animal," if i were an animal than i'd be having wild sex, apparently you didnt read the post stating that I hadnt had sex with any females up here in the past 3-4 months, or the fact that i said im used to succeeding in whatever i applied myself to (sports, academics, etc.), needless to prove a point to you..I am in college to graduate and become a certifies public accountant not to be an "animal". You also failed to read the part about me not being small, it seems like you read what you wanted to read and were quick to jump to an assumption. Please read before you try to advice someone and "constructively critisize," instead what you did was assume that an intelligent young man with ambitions and goals (which is WHY i am in college) who is experiencing one shortcoming and turned to a "support group" for advice is being a hormone ragged animal, don't assume you make an ass out of yourself.

I guess I should also apologize if i offended you, didn't mean to attack your 'life style' some people just get off on getting on other people:biggrin1:

12. musclemonkey5

musclemonkey5 New Member

Umm, I don't know who deleted my POST or if it didn't get submitted properly, but here once again is my response to yours.

I understood your point quite well. You call yourself a dignified person, but my point was that if you do what you are considering doing, then you will be going down a road of degredation that will draw you further and further in. Also, have you considered the woman involved, did she want to do this. Yes obviously since she volunteered, but what type of impact will this have on her, will she have any dignity left when she marries? Women should not be treated like objects, and gangbanging them is not a very scholarly thing to do.
    Secondly, this is not a support group lol. A proper support group has a counseler overseeing it. This is just a hang-out for sexual addicts, and what type of advice do you think you'll get from other sexual addicts? Not good advice. If you need counseling then see a proper counseler.
    And i probably should have edited my previous point, but what I said is what I really felt and came from my part, so I didn't want to change it, whether I hsould have or not, it is a mute point.

13. midlifebear

Gold Member

Your worries and attention should be on the woman, not you. Is the woman or are the women going to be in control of the sexual activity? Are they willing participants who are interested in group sex? Then go ahead and enjoy yourself upon their invitation. However, if they're being coerced to participate or your buddies plan on getting them so drunk their inhibitions will be altered -- DON'T!

Actually, as long as you're at least 21 years-old, you could easily find opportunities with groups and other couples for group sex, if that's something you're really interested in. Take the money out of your wallet an buy a local Swingers magazine -- sometimes called a "Lifestyle" magazine. These are also available (WAY available) online, too. You'd do much better, especially if you're young with a good body, exploring group action with these folks. Those in the Lifestyle can range from young newly weds to ancient seniors. You'll be surprised how many upstanding pillars of the communities in your area are into having group gropes where the wife or girlfriend is into multiple partners at the same time. They will also specify if they are looking for men with regular equipment or just guys with big dicks. If the woman is into anal sex, she usually isn't into having her ass stretched to the point of bleeding by some guy who may be hung like a horse (although a good number are into that sort of pain). Check it out and by all means don't engage in a nefarious sexual encounter forced upon a woman by your friends.

14. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

I’m a one-on-one kinda guy but the videos I have seen with group = the smallest guy always had the same smile as the biggest …

15. JMeister

JMeister Member

Be the caboose on the train. She'll appreciate your smaller size after she's been pounded for a few hours by huge dicks.

And being a bit less endowed will give you the opportunity to grind pubes with her. That's not something a 10" dick can typically do.

Draft saved Draft deleted