cock size and ability to reach orgasm?

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm curious whether anyone has any theories or insight into whether or not it might be easier for bigger guys, especially girth wise, to reach orgasm during sex?

I know the vagina has an amazing ability to adjust to almost any size penis but surely a very thick guy must feel a bit more tightness and friction, possibly making it easier to reach orgasm than with a thinner penis?

Does this theory hold water, or am I completely off base here?

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know the vagina has an amazing ability to adjust to almost any size penis but surely a very thick guy must feel a bit more tightness and friction, possibly making it easier to reach orgasm than with a thinner penis?

But doesn't the penis have a certain amount of nerve endings? Wouldn't they be more tighly concentrated in a small penis, therefore making it more sensative (a la clit)? But are everyones nerve ending equally receptive?

Sorry if im not helping. Ive tried asking this question, but this is usually where it ends up. Just thought Id save you some time..

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for me, it just depends on how long it has been since my last sexual encounter as to how long before I blow. I don't think cock size has anything to do with it. at over 6" in girth I like to have 'stubborn' cock and give my woman a good stuffing and orgasm before I shoot my load.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
There are so many factors involved on the time it takes to reach orgasm. Age, health, medication, diet, relationships, STRESS, etc. etc. I agree that cock size may not have as much to do with it as other factors. There are big and small guys, and all sizes in between, that take awhile to reach orgasm. Just my two cents, but whether a guy is cut or uncut also doesn't have that much to do with it either.

Probably what does effect the timing is the attractiveness/sexual techniques the person you are with and the amount of time from the last time you orgasmed. If a guy has 7 days of cum saved up it probably wont take as long to cum verses a guy that has 1/2 day or 1 day saved up...all things being equal.

Dude, all orgasms are good. Its all good.

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I agree all orgasms are good, just as long as you can actually HAVE one, I mean.

I've been trying to come up with techniques to improve my chances of reaching orgasm during sex and this just crossed my mind. Granted it doesn't particularly apply to me (girth wise I'm fairly average) but I wondered if it might have an effect.

So far I've tried alcohol/no alcohol, not masturbating for a week beforehand, using a looser fitting condom (helped some) and almost every position we can think of.

Guys with premature ejaculation think they have it tough, try not having one at all..it's frustrating. I suppose I know what it's like to be like 70% of women who can't reach orgasm through sex :frown1:

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I shared this question with my ex wife and my current girlfriend as well.
They both said that in comparison that while they themselves have stronger orgasms with my larger cock, That in general the time was only longer lasting due to skill and also because it takes a bit longer to get me worked into them as compared to a man with a smaller penis as well.
I cum just as quick as any other guy once aroused and inside and have to pace myself too to keep them satisfied and not cum to soon.
Just because of being thicker and longer I feel that I have even more nerve endings because I have more surface area in which I have them. (smaller cock = less nerve endings).
I agreeed that it depends on all the other factors mentioned above as to the subject of time till climax...
If I am teased and or restraint from having sex for a few days I cum just as fast as any other guy (20 minute quickie)
I have always tended to last longer with daily sex more than their previous partners and in the case of my ex wife since our divorce we still get together because we know how to get each other off in so many ways as we know each other so well and have a trust built up because of our history.
I can attest that after a smaller cocked guy fuck's my wife or my girlfriend before me that I could actually feel where they had fucked her and where I started feeling more resistance getting my 10 1/2 inches worked into and stretching her pussy as compared to his 6 1/2.
as to sex... They both say I am "tooo" big for them. and sometimes they crave a small cock from time to time too, So I indulge them and get to hear about it afterwards as I fuck them, Sometimes I am allowed to watch them being taken by little cocks and we all last about the same usually all things considered.
It just the intensity of the orgasms thay they say is different when comparing my cock to theirs,
Personally I like to watch them being taken and then get to finish them off while they watch in return
As to women, I have had several short petite women that can take all of my cock rather quickly,
One confessed to me that her dildo of preference is 15" long!!!!!
yet I fucked taller and larger women that could not handle much more than about 7 1/2 to 8 inches cumfortably and was asking me to pull it back out and short stick them!
VBS, Grant E.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
They both said that in comparison that while they themselves have stronger orgasms with my larger cock, That in general the time was only longer lasting due to skill and also because it takes a bit longer to get me worked into them as compared to a man with a smaller penis as well.
I cum just as quick as any other guy once aroused and inside and have to pace myself too to keep them satisfied and not cum to soon.
Just because of being thicker and longer I feel that I have even more nerve endings because I have more surface area in which I have them. (smaller cock = less nerve endings).
I agreeed that it depends on all the other factors mentioned above as to the subject of time till climax...
If I am teased and or restraint from having sex for a few days I cum just as fast as any other guy (20 minute quickie)
I have always tended to last longer with daily sex more than their previous partners and in the case of my ex wife since our divorce we still get together because we know how to get each other off in so many ways as we know each other so well and have a trust built up because of our history.
I can attest that after a smaller cocked guy fuck's my wife or my girlfriend before me that I could actually feel where they had fucked her and where I started feeling more resistance getting my 10 1/2 inches worked into and stretching her pussy as compared to his 6 1/2.
as to sex... They both say I am "tooo" big for them. and sometimes they crave a small cock from time to time too, So I indulge them and get to hear about it afterwards as I fuck them, Sometimes I am allowed to watch them being taken by little cocks and we all last about the same usually all things considered.
It just the intensity of the orgasms thay they say is different when comparing my cock to theirs,
Personally I like to watch them being taken and then get to finish them off while they watch in return
As to women, I have had several short petite women that can take all of my cock rather quickly,
yet I fucked taller and larger women that could not handle much more than about 7 1/2 to 8 inches cumfortably and was asking me to pull it back out and short stick them!
VBS, Grant E.
You're cock is not 10.5 inches, get over yourself.

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't think there's any direct correlation. I mean, sure, if you have a bigger cock than a girl is used to, she's going to feel pretty tight; but I'm sure most guys will testify to the fact that a tighter pussy will usually make them cum quicker if they don't hold back. I think that's probably the only connection between a bigger cock & cumming-- if your cock is bigger than she's used to, she'll be tight on you for awhile.

D

deleted356736

There's a lot of variables in the time it takes to come: how you feel in a general sense, the amount of time since you last had sex, and the experience that all men gain in slowing themselves down. But I would have thought, all things being equal, that a thicker cock means tighter pussy means more stimulation. Stimulation doesn't mean coming, but it possibly means we have to work a bit harder at not coming too fast.

D

deleted356736

If you're having trouble coming, and girth-wise you're quite average, there's a few ways to improve things. First up, go lightly with masturbation, don't grip your penis too hard! Caress your penis to imitate the gentle sensations of a vagina and get use to the light and gentle feelings. Condoms are a problem as they take away much of the sensation of sex. If you are monogamous and are using other reliable forms of birth control, then sex without condoms will feel a lot more real. It could also be psychological, somehow unwilling to let yourself go that final 1%.

Women't bodies don't allow enough stimulation in the right places during intercourse (which I think you call sex, for me it's too Christian to call intercourse 'sex' and everything else 'not sex'), so it's not a surprise that 70% of women don't come from intercourse alone. This is why we men allow our partners to come first, before penetration. Your problem is different, as intercourse normally provides enough stimulation to the penis to enable men to come.

janice-27

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my experiences with big cocks(over 7")that they come a little quicker but im sure thats down to me being more resposive and putting in lots moe effort when having sex with a "real cock" my husbands only 4.5" or 5" at its best i do enjoy sex with him oral and anal but im not ashamed to say his orgasm is not as important to me as my regular lover with a genuine 8" is as i can orgasm with his inside me with no other stimulation

scruffylookin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My 2 cents. When I was in my early 20s I had a hard time cumming as well, it was all about the excitement, and then I could literally last for over an hour and not cum until much later. There are a lot of dynamics in play but it really does depend on how much you are into your partner or if you can relax.

gordon69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
VBS, Grant E.

Can someone please get rid of and BAN this blatantly fake a..hole? Has anyone looked at his fake pictures with the white plastic dildo??? This guy is a total joke, at least 80% of the oversized cocks here are photoshopped very nicely but this one is a joke!

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I doubt there's any correlation based on cock size or girth. I've had sex where I didn't reach orgasm for an hour, and I've had sex where I reached orgasm within a minute of penetration. And the exact same penis has been used on all of these occasions. :wink:

Steve