Cock size and underwear

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do people who wear briefs at an early age and though puberty have smaller cocks? Not sure if it's true, but maybe the logic makes sense. If you have your dick all jammed up in a tight area, might restrict growth. Boxers seems like you have some growing and hanging room.

I wore boxers from like 12-18, and I'm a pretty good size. Any correlation between underwear and dick size?

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And maybe it just restricts length. So maybe it's like trying to squeeze play-doh into a tight space, and as your body grows it just fills the space, so you'd like, get a thicker cock.
Hah.

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would say no. I wore briefs up until my 20's and I'm well hung. I packed my dick into briefs for years and it still developed. What took the hit was the pouch in those cotton briefs - all stretched out and worn from using the fly to piss. Now, when I wear boxers in hot weather, I do swell up bit and hang heavier than normal, though.

D_Ambrosius Bartelthwack

Account Disabled
Media
I also grew up wearing briefs, and still do wear them on occasion. Personally, I prefer the CIN2 brand, as they seem to have more pouch room in both their briefs, as well as boxer briefs. Christian Anderson has NO pouch room, and, if you're well endowed, it feels like your dick is in your ass crack. Horrible design.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think wearing briefs affects size. I grew up wearing briefs and am well-hung. Now I freeball all the time because it is way more comfortable than jailing lots of flesh in a small and hot space.

smithcd1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have being wearing briefs all my life from a child to now. If you look in my gallery I am big. So it does not change your cock size to be smaller than someone who wears boxers.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think you'll really find any correlation between brief-wearing and penis, ball or scrotum size. It's all testosterone and genetics.

B_AL121

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree with smithcd1.I wore briefs for many years,and as my gallery will justify it did not restrict any growth.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My own observation as a former briefs wearer: When I removed the briefs at the end of the day, my dick would be shriveled up at first. If I remained undressed for a few minutes, it would elongate from not being restrained. Now I wear boxers, and although it may appear longer limp than when I wore briefs, the hard size is still the same. As other guys have mentioned above, genetics has more to do with it.

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
genetics and underwear???? HUH???? lol

i too wore briefs until teens. then switched to boxers and boxer briefs later on.

But my "boys" needed support in a bad way so pouch type underwear and jock straps. never looked back.

....so the moral of the story is that wearing briefs as a youngster made me bigger. :rolleyes:

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
You only have to consider this for a moment to see that it's ridiculous to think the kind of underwear you wear affects your penis size. That's like thinking th reason giraffes have long necks is because they stre-e-e-etch up to get the tops of trees. It's genetics; that's all.

Run7work2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As to the question if wearing briefs possibly inhibits the growth of a guy's cock, I think there is no correlation whatsoever. I have worn briefs all my life, and still do....love briefs and love to wear a jockstrap, too. As you can see from my gallery, wearing briefs did not stunt the growth of my penis nor did it stunt the penis growth of the horse-hung studs who have already contributed to this thread. Thanks!