cock size hereditary ?

olwilber

Just Browsing
Media
Any thoughts on penis size being heredtary.My Grandfather was VWE ,my father is WE and I am 9.25".Will any sons I have be big ?

Jetaimemina84

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, cock size is hereditary, this is often debated on this site. however not all of your sons may be born bick dicked.
my father and i both have 7". my little brother got a 4" incher..

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe it is heriditary. my father was long and thick, my older brother is long and thin. he once saw my cock years ago, at age 20, and commented, "you got dad's dick that's for sure."

my oldest boy is hung. in fact, he thanked me one day for passing down my size to him. he said his wife thanks me too!! Ha Ha! a couple years prior to that, he was bragging to his mom one day that he was fairly large down there from what the ladies told him. He was surprised when his mother told him, "thank your father and his side of the family." he said he thought her side was the cock contributor, and didn't think I was that big. his mother gave him the correct info.

my middle boy is not very big, and is very shy about sex, but he is still young and developing at a slow pace. a late bloomer

my youngest is most like me, skinny with a fat dick. his one gf called him "freak" affectionately. not knowing it at the time, but she was referring to his thick dick on his thin frame, aka a freak of nature. the youngest asked his oldest brother about where did the size come from. the oldest told him, dad. my youngest is also pretty sneaky. he was banging some nice puss at 16. now he's 20.

• Love
Reactions: cazzome

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw my maternal grandfather once at a swimming pool and my dad a few times, both had long narrow flaccid wieners. I inherited a short very fat dick.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
It's worth keeping in mind that genetic traits are conveyed equally by the father and the mother. This also goes for "male" traits not carried on the Y chromosome, which could include body hair, male pattern baldness, and (presumably) penis size.

So even if you come from a long line of well-endowed men, if you procreate with a woman from a family of smaller men, you might end up with sons who are average (or below). I'd be willing to bet that it's this kind of "mixing" that has resulted in some of the situations described above, where some brothers are 7" and others are 4".

Steve

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Any thoughts on penis size being heredtary.My Grandfather was VWE ,my father is WE and I am 9.25".Will any sons I have be big ?

What does VWE and WE mean? :confused:

FWIW, my father's is definitely thicker than average when soft. I have no idea about his erect size. Not sure about any other male relatives.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is based on my family experience.
my dad..VVWWE..
his father...VVWWE
my grandfather on my mom's side...VWE
my brothers...VVWE
I am about the norm for the family. not all the same, some wider, some a bit longer, and some thicker.
dad, RULES...he is the KING KOCK

Rocky14441

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had the blessing (curse!?!) to have seen both my grandfather's and my dad's cocks. My dad's size, which I got, must have come from his mother's side. I'm the only dark-haired, WE kid in the family. It's all a genetic crap shoot.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ya it's hereditary in my family got 3 bros and we all look like my dad who is 8.5uc and are hung as big or slightly bigger than our dad. yeah i've seen my dad hard , get over it. it wasn't a freaky incest thing either, we're european and being naked isn't the HUGE sin it is in america. I don't know about my moms brothers but my cousins on that side are hung big too so maybe i would have been big either way.

But i know other bros with the exact same parents that have comepletely different cocks, one looks more like the mom and one like the dad . if ur dad is hung it depends on if u take after him, but at least you got better than even odds. THANKS DAD!

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It astounds me the amount of men who have seen their dads with erections. I never did & am very relieved about it.

Never actually saw my dad erect but did see some polaroids of him hard with my mom. I found them when I was cleaning out his stuff after he died. He was pretty big too. After a few drinks mama always said she liked big ones.

ChgoBigDikLuvr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never actually saw my dad erect but did see some polaroids of him hard with my mom. I found them when I was cleaning out his stuff after he died. He was pretty big too. After a few drinks mama always said she liked big ones.

I remember you telling me this story at the Bijou back sitting area last Labor Day, after I had just sucked you off in the outdoor patio.