Cock size in a crowd of 1000 men

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
Hmmm, I say! I am not an expert nor have I dated many men at all, but I have found (By looking at guys at the gym showers/locker room), that there are even Asian men with large cocks. Not that it is common, but I have seen a few that surprised me. Also, that black men are not necesarily the "big boys" as people tend to believe. At least most of them are smaller than me and I don't consider myself "That big" I have seen several white guys with pretty big schlongs but it is not the rule at all. Same with Hispanic guys. I've seen several big latin slabs of man meat, but I have also seen pretty normal/small dicks among us. Too bad we are always trying to be a little bigger instead of being happy with what we've got! (I am includying myself). Darn cocks! So beautiful, so perfect, so desirable, so bewitching, intriguing, mesmerizing, appetizing.. Woow, I must be gay! ;)

Last edited:

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In the general population big dicks are rare. They are just as rare for white guys and Asians, as the are for Black men. I have had girls that have had lots of cock say that nearly all the guys they have are about the same cock size not matter what their shoe size, how big the hands are, or what race they are.

I have always liked the size scale that goes like this. I can't find where I first saw this but it is entertaining.

Average ~ 6"
1 in 10 men are >= 7"
1 in 100 men are >= 8"
1 in 1000 men are >= 9"
1 in 10000 men are >= 10"
1 in 100000 men are >= 11"

Now LPSG.org is not the general population. There should be a greater number of large cocks hanging here. (Sorry I just could not resist the pun.) Yes there are guys that are not truthful about their size, but many guys are.

If you came over to my place during the holidays to measure the men present the lifestyles condom survey would get blown all to hell. My brother, our best friend, and myself are all huge. We each have 3 sons, they are all adults in their early to mid twenties. They all take after their dads. My neighborhood is not the general population we would qualify as statistical outliers.

I see many posts calling people liars when they post their size. Get over it. Some guys are probably lying, but others are actually as big as the say.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In the general population big dicks are rare. They are just as rare for white guys and Asians, as the are for Black men. I have had girls that have had lots of cock say that nearly all the guys they have are about the same cock size not matter what their shoe size, how big the hands are, or what race they are.

I have always liked the size scale that goes like this. I can't find where I first saw this but it is entertaining.

Average ~ 6"
1 in 10 men are >= 7"
1 in 100 men are >= 8"
1 in 1000 men are >= 9"
1 in 10000 men are >= 10"
1 in 100000 men are >= 11"

Now LPSG.org is not the general population. There should be a greater number of large cocks hanging here. (Sorry I just could not resist the pun.) Yes there are guys that are not truthful about their size, but many guys are.

If you came over to my place during the holidays to measure the men present the lifestyles condom survey would get blown all to hell. My brother, our best friend, and myself are all huge. We each have 3 sons, they are all adults in their early to mid twenties. They all take after their dads. My neighborhood is not the general population we would qualify as statistical outliers.

I see many posts calling people liars when they post their size. Get over it. Some guys are probably lying, but others are actually as big as the say.
It doesn t go logaritmic by a factor 10 ( it's more factor 300; exceeding the limits ) as it is in your list.
Average is no way 6" it's below; a little but it's below that mark.
At 7" you dunk immediately to 10%.
Statistical not real.
And you continue with that.
But it's an easy reference but not one that reflects reality - it's just a brain-help for some.
Believe me at 9" and plus the list is incorrect.

It doesn t go logaritmic by a factor 10 ( it's more factor 300; exceeding the limits ) as it is in your list.
Average is no way 6" it's below; a little but it's below that mark.
At 7" you dunk immediately to 10%.
Statistical not real.
And you continue with that.
But it's an easy reference but not one that reflects reality - it's just a brain-help for some.
Believe me at 9" and plus the list is incorrect.

Agreed

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Average is no way 6" it's below; a little but it's below .....

I never claimed that is was accurate, I just said I liked it, and thought it was entertaining. Why I like it is because the shape of the curve I think has characteristics of what the general population may look like. The vast majority of men are near the average. As size increases the number of men in the projected sample rapidly decreases.

In a previous life I studied Applied Statistics. One of the tasks you do in that field is to try to guess the shape of a distribution on a population that you have very limited data; penis size qualifies as having very limited data set. I feel the shape of the logarithmic scale verses the normal curve, that some people suggest, is more representative of the population.

You are probably correct that the curve is much steeper than the standard logarithmic scale.

Last edited:

Depends what country you are in. if you are in China there is likely to be a smaller percentage than in say Nigeria