Cock size led me to become total bottom!

SportyXX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just wondering if any other hung gay or bisexual guys ended up a bottom cause of the size of their cock?
In my teenage years I had some very unpleasant experiences trying to fuck guys. Those guys I did try to fuck found my cock very painful to take particularly when wearing a condom ( added friction I guess). With other guys I could barely get it in them. The whole experience of trying to fuck guys (even when using very good lube) just turned me off it.
So as a result of the negative experiences I stopped trying to fuck guys and became a bottom. Any other guys find themselves in a similar position?

muhlfeld

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just wondering if any other hung gay or bisexual guys ended up a bottom cause of the size of their cock?
In my teenage years I had some very unpleasant experiences trying to fuck guys. Those guys I did try to fuck found my cock very painful to take particularly when wearing a condom ( added friction I guess). With other guys I could barely get it in them. The whole experience of trying to fuck guys (even when using very good lube) just turned me off it.
So as a result of the negative experiences I stopped trying to fuck guys and became a bottom. Any other guys find themselves in a similar position?
What a spectacular cock! More pics?

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my teenage years I had some very unpleasant experiences trying to fuck guys......
...... Any other guys find themselves in a similar position?

The opposite happened.

In my twenties most of my many many conquests wanted to fuck me.
I did have a beautiful tight and pert little shapely bum (until my 30's) as I was told many times, even by previous girlfriends.

In my mid-twenties I met an older guy and we had a relationship for about 2 years, it was due to him and his caring and patience etc that made me realise, almost everyone single other guy was just rubbish at it. (selfish or just in a great hurry....)
(and it made me a little angry too when I'd let them, only to have them jab at it like a hole in a mattress or something....
.....it' ain't what you do - it's way that you do it.... and that's what get results......

It was whilst I was with this guy that I became much more interested in fu*%ing and showed him the same amount of tenderness and patience he'd shown to me....... so much so that now I'm a total top.
He admitted to me quite some time later that he was really nervous but ended up loving it too.

Joe
I hope you don't mind me sharing my experience - albeit parallel but opposite ?

Last edited:

Oh, a hot, massively hung bottom like you, so very hot to hear your big size made you into a bottom!

SportyXX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanj
The opposite happened.

In my twenties most of my many many conquests wanted to fuck me.
I did have a beautiful tight and pert little shapely bum (until my 30's) as I was told many times, even by previous girlfriends.

In my mid-twenties I met an older guy and we had a relationship for about 2 years, it was due to him and his caring and patience etc that made me realise, almost everyone single other guy was just rubbish at it. (selfish or just in a great hurry....)
(and it made me a little angry too when I'd let them, only to have them jab at it like a hole in a mattress or something....
.....it' ain't what you do - it's way that you do it.... and that's what get results......

It was whilst I was with this guy that I became much more interested in fu*%ing and showed him the same amount of tenderness and patience he'd shown to me....... so much so that now I'm a total top.
He admitted to me quite some time later that he was really nervous but ended up loving it too.

Joe
I hope you don't mind me sharing my experience - albeit parallel but opposite ?

Thanks for sharing Joe.
Interesting parallels. Should of also mentioned in my original post that I'm not looking for pity. I totally love being a bottom now so alls good. :)

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanj

Thanks for sharing Joe.
Interesting parallels. Should of also mentioned in my original post that I'm not looking for pity. I totally love being a bottom now so alls good. :)

Now that is a COCK!

billyboyaust

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sportyxx.... I guess my story is a bit different but I was until recently bi and totally vers. But I met a guy recently that is super thick and 8 inches long. I met him on grindr and saw the cock and was scared...turned out after I saw his face I knew him through a work client and I felt a bit more at ease...we met up at a pub had lunch laughed and connected like never before..once back at his house we watched a movie had a few more beers I was totally comfortable and then we ended up in his bed and yes it was THICK and rock hard.. As I knew his background I was comfortable without a condom and as it turns out his cock is the only one that has made me cum hands free and continues to do so most times...4 months on we are totally inseparable and I'm am now total bottom to a genuine big cock.....don't give up man if u want to top find the right guy!

sspen

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Yes, this. I feel, man

Reactions: SportyXX

SportyXX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sportyxx.... I guess my story is a bit different but I was until recently bi and totally vers. But I met a guy recently that is super thick and 8 inches long. I met him on grindr and saw the cock and was scared...turned out after I saw his face I knew him through a work client and I felt a bit more at ease...we met up at a pub had lunch laughed and connected like never before..once back at his house we watched a movie had a few more beers I was totally comfortable and then we ended up in his bed and yes it was THICK and rock hard.. As I knew his background I was comfortable without a condom and as it turns out his cock is the only one that has made me cum hands free and continues to do so most times...4 months on we are totally inseparable and I'm am now total bottom to a genuine big cock.....don't give up man if u want to top find the right guy!

Thanks for sharing. I Defo won't give up :p

SportyXX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know a few hung guys who are total bottoms or vers bottoms. They never said it was because of their size. they just seemed to really enjoy getting their asses fucked. Next time I hook up with one I will ask.

Nice one! Yeah ask away. I'd be interested in what they say :)

musclebunz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a threesome with a trans and another bottom guy. We were both bottoms when he pulled out his cock it was no shit all most the size of the water bottle. He said that he just could never find a guy who could take it so he decided to bottom.

Reactions: mutualjax and Heat

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Talking to a friend last night (total bottom) and he is hung like a beer can (about as thick and as long). He said he fucked a few guys, but never like the "feeling". He got more pleasure getting fucked. He will flip fuck once in awhile, but only with someone he has a connection to. According to him, the orgasms are better from getting fucked.