Cock size of your first 12 consecutive partners

gaybriel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
List the non-bonepressed erect length of your first 12 consecutive partners. Girth would be more difficult to estimate accurately and so is optional.

If you have had less than 6 partners please do not participate. Try not to list more than 12 as that is when people start to lose count :rolleyes: (unless you are absofuckinlutely certain).

To avoid recall bias only respond if you can clearly remember them. Please include cocks you saw fully erect even if you eventually abandoned sex with them (for example if you are a size queen and found out that your thumb was longer).

The aim of this is to attempt to document an average based on the experiences of LPSG members and have some geeky fun in the process. I do not claim it to be in anyway scientific. Assuming people tend to lie less about other men's sizes if we get enough responses we can get a "real-world" average as studies on size invariably involve selection bias. This does not take into account the assumption that larger men are more promiscuous.

Document the average at the end. Median would be useful if you know how to calculate this correctly. Girth info optional.

Let me start:

5, thin
7, average
6.75, average
5, thick
6, thin
7.75, thick
5.25, thin
6.25, average
6.75, average
6.75, average
6.5, thick
6.75, average

Average 6.3, Median 6.6, 25% thin, 50% average, 25% thick!

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
Unless you were to ALWAYS carry a ruler around with you it seems extremely unlikley ANYONE would know to that 1/4 inch level of certainy especailly when it is the first 12 AND they were all seperate IE no basis of comparison.

Before you ever saw the first one had you already been concerned enough with size to have for example measured the width of your hand so you would have some means of getting a plus or minus an inch much less 1/4 inch measurement?

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
List the non-bonepressed erect length of your first 12 consecutive partners. Girth would be more difficult to estimate accurately and so is optional.

If you have had less than 6 partners please do not participate. Try not to list more than 12 as that is when people start to lose count :rolleyes: (unless you are absofuckinlutely certain).

To avoid recall bias only respond if you can clearly remember them. Please include cocks you saw fully erect even if you eventually abandoned sex with them (for example if you are a size queen and found out that your thumb was longer).

The aim of this is to attempt to document an average based on the experiences of LPSG members and have some geeky fun in the process. I do not claim it to be in anyway scientific. Assuming people tend to lie less about other men's sizes if we get enough responses we can get a "real-world" average as studies on size invariably involve selection bias. This does not take into account the assumption that larger men are more promiscuous.

Document the average at the end. Median would be useful if you know how to calculate this correctly. Girth info optional.

Let me start:

5, thin
7, average
6.75, average
5, thick
6, thin
7.75, thick
5.25, thin
6.25, average
6.75, average
6.75, average
6.5, thick
6.75, average

my first thought====you poor guy you have never had anything over 8in. if you had been properly fucked you wouldn't care ,let alone remember the size of the guy who fucked you. go get a couple of 9=10in ones then let us know.
this is not a slight on small dick guys as i;m only 5in myself and i know my limitations
9+in-thick uncut
7in-average cut
11in-thick cut spoiled me for big cock
8in-thick uncut
6in-very thick cut
10in average uncut
10 thick uncut
7in average cut
9in average cut
7in thick cut
8in thick cut
7in thick uncut

Last edited:

joeym

Experimental Member
Media
my first thought====you poor guy you have never had anything over 8in. if you had been properly fucked you wouldn't care ,let alone remember the size of the guy who fucked you. go get a couple of 9=10in ones then let us know.
this is not a slight on small dick guys as i;m only 5in myself and i know my limitations
9+in-thick uncut
7in-average cut
11in-thick cut spoiled me for big cock
8in-thick uncut
6in-very thick cut
10in average uncut
10 thick uncut
7in average cut
9in average cut
7in thick cut
8in thick cut
7in thick uncut
I call bullshit.
Or just really bad estimating.

joeym

Experimental Member
Media

Let me start:

5, thin
7, average
6.75, average
5, thick
6, thin
7.75, thick
5.25, thin
6.25, average
6.75, average
6.75, average
6.5, thick
6.75, average

How do you know the sizes so accurately? Did you actually measure?

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you guys seriously measure each partner? That's full on! I can obviously remember each cock I've encountered, but to be able to recall the exact dimensions is a bit of a stretch. And I've only ever partnered 9 guys!

gaybriel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes I can remember my first 12 clearly, even more than that if need be but you guys would start doubting me (case in point with even 12!). That's why I said respond only if you think you can recall accurately.

I can estimate length down to a quarter inch by grasping the cock with one or both hands and also by placing mine next to my partner's whilst frotting or jerking ours cocks together and taking notice of any length difference.

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess this explains why I like the big ones (and know what to do with them!):
1. 8.5 and thick (T. Mooney)
2. 8 and thick (don't remember his name)
3. 7 and average (P. Snyder)
from there on, I can't remember exact order, but roughly:
6 and average
8 and extra-thick
7 and thick (M. Morelli)
7 and average
10 and thick with a wicked downward curve (the married organist)
6,5 and extra thick (M. Parke)
8 and thick
9 and thick (R. Getman)
8.5 and average (Mr. Olympia finalist...imagine what it was like before steroids??)