• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Cock size, soft and hard

nakedone

Banned
Reaction score
I would like to initiate a discussion on the amount of enlargement of a cock when hard, relative to its size when soft.

My theory is that the man with the smallest cock will experience more enlargement, percentage-wise, when he is hard, than the man who has a large cock, when soft.

For instance, a guy with four inches soft, may inflate to six inches, or an increase of half. But a guy with six inches soft, will probably only inflate to eight inches, which is an increase of about one third.

Do you agree, or disagree?

pcghabsy

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't think this has anything to do with penis size. Some are growers, some are showers, to varying degrees... but don't think it is related to size.

gmannen

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
The stats supports the belief that there are more growers among the smaller endowed men. Why that is would be interesting to know.

xamxamxam

Experimental Member
Reaction score
i'm a grower. maybe 4,5" soft and 8+ hard. funny example: just met a gir, was very drunk, couldn't get very hard, but we had sex. so i talked with her recently in chat, and somehow after long erotic discussion we ended up talking about dick size. i realized that she thought i just had a soft average sized dick, at least definately not a big one, that i'm so used to hear! so no more drunk sex for me... ;)

Soft 6 inches, hard 8.5 inches. Now is that a grower or a shower? That's the question! Who can help me?

kc2007

Experimental Member
Reaction score
4.5-5 soft (unless very cold then smaller) 7.5-8 hard. I think a 3 inch or so growth would be about average no?

little10ca

Sexy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, this is completely random. I'm 7" soft, and 10" hard.

Just varies and nothing can be called a rule here aside from that cocks get bigger when hard.

member67

Lurker
Reaction score
doesnt work for everyone

im an extreme grower..about 2" soft (well more but buried in the fat pad) and 7.25" hard

im losing a lot of weight now..i just hope and prey that my length doesnt go down