Cock Size vs. Breast Size, Which Is More Important?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Jovial, May 26, 2008.

1. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is cock size more important to women than breast size is to men?

I know there are some women and men that don't care, and some that care a lot. Seems most people care at least a little and hope for a partner that is at least average.

Some men wouldn't be happy with a girlfriend with A-cups, just like some women wouldn't be happy with a boyfriend with a 5" x 4" cock. Most men might be happy with B-cups, but would like C or D even more, just like most women might be happy with 6" x 4.5", but would like 6.5 x 5 or 7 x 5.5 even more.

So relative to other qualities (personality, intelligence, body, etc.), do you think penis size is more important to women than breast size is to men?

2. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

i know my point isnt gona get through, but ill try anway.. when are people gona stop asking such general questions"?

"Is cock size more important to women than breast size is to men?"
    -that will never be answered untill you poll every single person in the world then find out.. but even so, everyone is different, so how could such a question ever be answered? in some cases yes, in some cases no..

not that my opinion matters, but breast size doesnt mean alot,, its all for show... i prefer perky b or c over a big saggy D any day, but they have no functionk, your dick goes inside a woman, it plays a role in sex, much more than tits

3. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry if the question is too general for you, uncut1234, but I'm glad you gave your opinion though.

The reason I worded it this way is because as a man larger breasts will get my attention more than smaller breasts, but I'm not sure how much my penis size matters to women. I wanted to relate my (men's) attraction to breasts among other qualities (something I know) to women's attraction to penis size among other qualities (something I don't know) to try to get a sense of penis size's relative value.
    For you tits may not mean a lot, but for some men tits are a big visual turn on. So in that way breast size does matter to men. And just like you say breast size doesn't mean a lot, some women would say penis size doesn't matter a lot.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

I don't know where breast size is on the list for men. But I do know that a big dick is pretty far down on my list. It's mandatory, but it's not the first thing I look for or notice.:wink:

The thing to remember is that breasts are not mandatory for sex to occur. Whereas, a penis is. :smile:

5. srkog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You must be pretty picky. If cock size is far down on the list, but still mandatory, than either there are a lot of things that you require a guy to have, or your just not being honest.

I think we may have to call this one a "push." The only people I think who could answer this would be people who are 50-50, because they look for both. Its really hard to compare how important something is between two different genders without being able to read minds.

6. ThisSpace4Rent

ThisSpace4Rent New Member

Among the men I've actually talked about it with, self included, breast size is completely unimportant as a factor in who we'd actually date.

They are eye catchers... something that might cause one woman to pick up more interest from guys than another. But honestly, put any size breast in our hands (or mouth) and we're happy campers.

In terms of physical features that are so important as to make someone give another person a "pass" / "fail" in the romantic possibilities department, probably general physique and the way a person's face looks are the most important.

7. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Can't tell how big a guy is just from looking at him (unless he's naked of course).

I can't speak for anyone but myself. A big dick is important for me to be sexually satisfied. I can be satisfied with an average or below average sized cock but it's harder.

8. transformer_99

Gold Member

Same logic holds for penix size then as it does for breast size here. If the penix is big enough, gets stiff enough, delivers a load of sperm for procreation & is fully functional, then we're also talking about certain sizes being perceived as aesthetically more of less pleasing than others. Therefore the higher degree of importance of one or the other is just as relative to the male or female participating.

My experience with breasts, and others may collaborate this or argue/refute it, but there is a core within the fat of the entire mammary, just as there is a core inside a male's flaccid penix. For some women that core is larger than for others. And during intercourse, the breasts, it's core and nipples are linked by the nervous system to the crotch area, whether it be the clittoris, the vagina, whatever. Women respond in both breast and crotch area from stimulation to the breasts.

This question is loaded, you'll find both genders that may or may not require their partner's reproductive organs to be more or less important. So it bodes the question, which is more important the males or the females satisfaction in regards to sex ? And if it comes down to everyone being happy at the end of the day, both need to feel they came away with enough satisfaction out of it.

9. 220483

Gold Member

OK, lets be REAL... at the end of the day what do MEN really want? TO GET LAID... so, if there is a woman offering to be your NEXT fuck, you'd never say NEVER [ok, maybe you would if she was a hairy freakish but ugly lady...], and the breast size WOULDN'T be of any importance!

that's life, in a STR8 sex relation, it is the WOMEN who rull!!! :D

10. vergax

vergax Member

Albums:
    I have had gf's with big breasts, but I didn't get into them because of that. In fact, I much rather prefer small breasts anytime, I woman with a slim delicate figure and a nice rounded ass is what I aim for.

As previously stated, penis size is more important in the case of women, because they can actually "feel" some difference while sexing, whereas with breasts, it is little more than a visual turn on.

11. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I believe breast size is a lot more important to women than penis size is to men. I'm going on the number of women who have breast implant surgery compared to the number of men who have penis lengthening surgery. Maybe it's apples to oranges though.

I think it's mostly women competing with other women and men competing with other men though. Because most women say they don't really care about penis size that much and most men say they don't really care about breast size that much.

12. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Pretty much agree with everyone here. I love the look of nice plump breasts, but if a girl doesn't have them, it won't even occur to me to think twice. Most of my girlfriends ended up having bigger boobs and I like playing with them, but a girl I fell madly in love with not too long ago was pretty small. What attracted me was her lovely face, nice legs, and being a little taller (5'9") but most of all it was her personality. An average girl with small boobs and a sweet, loving, fun personality will destroy me even thinking about the competition every time, no matter how big or shapely the girls boobs are.

13. kc2007

kc2007 Member

Albums:
    I'll take a pair of nicely shaped average to smaller breasts with small perky nipples to just "bigger boobs" any day. I guess as someone mentioned, it's different than a penis because the act of sexual intercourse does not include breasts...although with the 1000s of polls I've seen it seems most women prefer a basically the same with a cock, hard (perky) and average size (5-8 inches), nicely shaped, etc. So I presume, outside of the size queens (and kings?) most people like looking at and can appreciate very big dicks and boobs but generally prefer average and aesthetically pleasing parts on their partners.

Draft saved Draft deleted