Cock size when bottoming

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by fyinseattle, Mar 6, 2008.

1. fyinseattle

fyinseattle New Member

Albums:
    It has been my experience that the larger the cock the less the pain when bottoming....I have been with a small cock or two in my day and I swear that the smaller ones hurt and the big ones just feel soooooo damn good. I have a wonderfully well equiped boyfriend now that just loves fuckin me and I am wondering if my situation is such because I am a size queen or is there some factual truth to the matter?

2. D_Trimbley Trousersprout

I realised that too... My ex was huge like 8"x6,5 and he's fuck me really hard and I LOVED that, but then after, I got fucked by a guy that was like 6" and it was really painful :S weird...

3. gjorg

Gold Member

The little ones feel like there stabbing you with a small pen knife! The big ones just kind of plow in there!

4. fyinseattle

fyinseattle New Member

Albums:
    exactly

5. Principessa

Gold Member

I think thats because men with average or smaller penises tend to feel like they have to fuck harder. It's the 'I'm gonna tear her pussy up mentality.' In my experience men with bigger cocks tend to be more aware of the potential pain and damage they can cause and are more sensitive lovers. Then again maybe thats just the men I 've been with. :redface:

6. dutchlplover

dutchlplover New Member

fucking is an acquired skill anyway, takes lots of practise! So I made it into my hobby :)

7. fyinseattle

fyinseattle New Member

Albums:
    it is a skill....bottoming that is....and my lover says that i am a very tallented bottom ;-)

8. B_becominghorse

B_becominghorse New Member

Very cool. i've often thought of fucking as my hobby too.

9. dutchlplover

dutchlplover New Member

I can see your talent straightaway in your pic, haha. What a spectacular ass!

10. tvilleguy70

tvilleguy70 New Member

Albums:
    i find that larger cocks do tend to feel better than a smaller one!

11. D_lkjhgfdsa1234

D_lkjhgfdsa1234 New Member

The larger ones open the rectum up and allows the penis to travel through painlessly. The smaller dicks tend to zero in on the painful parts without opening the outer rectum. This is why larger cocks feel good while small cocks just hit the inner walls. My first gay experience was painful because he was only 5.5" and cut. I bled for a week while going to the toilet. After opening it up more with a dildo, I met a guy in the gym who was hung in the 23rd ST Ballys in Manhattan which had lots of gay men. It was a wonderful second time as his cock opened my ass up and prepared my inner walls for his head to slide through. He was also uncut which made it glide in and out of my ass. This is why I only do man to man sex with uncut men.
    Also, I am unfortunately cut and am frustrated about the way it happened to me but I have described it in another post. Women tend to use lots of lube for the cut cocks and they should. I slather my cut cock with lots of Crisco oil until every last inch of my 7" is covered.

12. B_becominghorse

B_becominghorse New Member

I like to get fucked in the ass by average-to-large dicks. Got fucked Sunday by a Hindu guy who wasn't that big but it felt like paradise. But--also, I hadn't gotten fucked for over 2 years, not usually into it as much as I used to be. I use a dildo that isn't too huge but is fatter than any real dick I know when I want to get fucked by a really big dick. If you're gentle and slow with the dildo entry, that relaxes your whole ass and there's nothing but pleasure when you get a really big dick to fuck you in the ass.

The most important thing is to have a beautiful voluptuous ass, because this kind of ass is very intelligent and will know how to make the dick worship it and that way you can be the one in control just like when you are shoving your dick up an ass. But most guys that like to get fucked in the ass are mostly submissive in attitude and don't tell the fucker what to do. You should try to be the boss when you get fucked in the ass.

13. maestro071

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The larger one is aware of it's size and is more carefull.

14. kirbster

kirbster Member

Exactly my thoughts! In general those big-dicked tops know what they need to do in order to make the fuck pleasurable for the bottom.

15. liberia

liberia New Member

Albums:
    I agree, I have been fucked by small ones that hurt like being stabbed. Also it feels much better with a cut dick.

16. MuscledHorse

MuscledHorse Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Bigger deinately feeels better. And to becominghorse's post above: I agree. I get a lot of guyz just because I'm a masculine agressive jock type that's all bottom. It's rough the way it should be.

17. amadordelsexo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I understand nothing , but situation is small with small penis feel nothing , with average penis is the correct and with big penis can produce damage at the utero entrance when penis hit with force at cum moments and other moments , and it is one of the facts involved as time pass , in utero cancer entrance or neck

18. Cow_Poke

Cow_Poke New Member

I'm in line with those that huge, feels much better. I've had a few studs in my ass, that were about 9.5 around and was only able to get anywhere from 12 to 16 inches of them in me. Just their shear size, is exhilarating. C_P

Draft saved Draft deleted