Cock size when bottoming

fyinseattle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It has been my experience that the larger the cock the less the pain when bottoming....I have been with a small cock or two in my day and I swear that the smaller ones hurt and the big ones just feel soooooo damn good. I have a wonderfully well equiped boyfriend now that just loves fuckin me and I am wondering if my situation is such because I am a size queen or is there some factual truth to the matter?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The little ones feel like there stabbing you with a small pen knife! The big ones just kind of plow in there!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I realised that too... My ex was huge like 8"x6,5 and he's fuck me really hard and I LOVED that, but then after, I got fucked by a guy that was like 6" and it was really painful :S weird...
I think thats because men with average or smaller penises tend to feel like they have to fuck harder. It's the 'I'm gonna tear her pussy up mentality.' In my experience men with bigger cocks tend to be more aware of the potential pain and damage they can cause and are more sensitive lovers. Then again maybe thats just the men I 've been with. :redface:

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The larger ones open the rectum up and allows the penis to travel through painlessly. The smaller dicks tend to zero in on the painful parts without opening the outer rectum. This is why larger cocks feel good while small cocks just hit the inner walls. My first gay experience was painful because he was only 5.5" and cut. I bled for a week while going to the toilet. After opening it up more with a dildo, I met a guy in the gym who was hung in the 23rd ST Ballys in Manhattan which had lots of gay men. It was a wonderful second time as his cock opened my ass up and prepared my inner walls for his head to slide through. He was also uncut which made it glide in and out of my ass. This is why I only do man to man sex with uncut men.
Also, I am unfortunately cut and am frustrated about the way it happened to me but I have described it in another post. Women tend to use lots of lube for the cut cocks and they should. I slather my cut cock with lots of Crisco oil until every last inch of my 7" is covered.

Reactions: Shofixti

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The larger ones open the rectum up and allows the penis to travel through painlessly. The smaller dicks tend to zero in on the painful parts without opening the outer rectum. This is why larger cocks feel good while small cocks just hit the inner walls. My first gay experience was painful because he was only 5.5" and cut. I bled for a week while going to the toilet. After opening it up more with a dildo, I met a guy in the gym who was hung in the 23rd ST Ballys in Manhattan which had lots of gay men. It was a wonderful second time as his cock opened my ass up and prepared my inner walls for his head to slide through. He was also uncut which made it glide in and out of my ass. This is why I only do man to man sex with uncut men.
Also, I am unfortunately cut and am frustrated about the way it happened to me but I have described it in another post. Women tend to use lots of lube for the cut cocks and they should. I slather my cut cock with lots of Crisco oil until every last inch of my 7" is covered.

I like to get fucked in the ass by average-to-large dicks. Got fucked Sunday by a Hindu guy who wasn't that big but it felt like paradise. But--also, I hadn't gotten fucked for over 2 years, not usually into it as much as I used to be. I use a dildo that isn't too huge but is fatter than any real dick I know when I want to get fucked by a really big dick. If you're gentle and slow with the dildo entry, that relaxes your whole ass and there's nothing but pleasure when you get a really big dick to fuck you in the ass.

The most important thing is to have a beautiful voluptuous ass, because this kind of ass is very intelligent and will know how to make the dick worship it and that way you can be the one in control just like when you are shoving your dick up an ass. But most guys that like to get fucked in the ass are mostly submissive in attitude and don't tell the fucker what to do. You should try to be the boss when you get fucked in the ass.

kirbster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think thats because men with average or smaller penises tend to feel like they have to fuck harder. It's the 'I'm gonna tear her pussy up mentality.' In my experience men with bigger cocks tend to be more aware of the potential pain and damage they can cause and are more sensitive lovers. Then again maybe thats just the men I 've been with. :redface:
Exactly my thoughts! In general those big-dicked tops know what they need to do in order to make the fuck pleasurable for the bottom.

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I understand nothing , but situation is small with small penis feel nothing , with average penis is the correct and with big penis can produce damage at the utero entrance when penis hit with force at cum moments and other moments , and it is one of the facts involved as time pass , in utero cancer entrance or neck

Cow_Poke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in line with those that huge, feels much better. I've had a few studs in my ass, that were about 9.5 around and was only able to get anywhere from 12 to 16 inches of them in me. Just their shear size, is exhilarating. C_P