Cock Size

salty&kraken

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[FONT=&quot]Hi, I'm curious about my cock size. It's 7 inches long and 5.5 in circumfrence. I'd like to no from anyone but especially women how preferable that seems to a woman. Is it bad, alright, good, great, fantastic and is it small, average, bigger than normal, big, or huge. Thanks ladies. I just want some unbiased opinions. Thanks again.[/FONT]

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would say you are a shade above average in length , and average or under in girth. but this is from a girth lovers opinion so, since we only have your quoted size to go on here it is hard to be honest with you. try posting a pic, and you mite get more replies maybe. but being that i prefer a little longer and wider cock you mite get a better answer than im giving you here from others on your size.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Average is 5 inches long and your girth is well above average. Rest assured you have a monster in your pants that is completely unnecessary and over kill to get 99% of women off.

just8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't you just love it when a girl tries to come across as an expert on something they know very little about!

Your cock is well above average, buddy. Stop worrying about it like a little girl and it'll become even larger.

So true - another post that doesn't belong here... - well your cock is adequate - perhaps a tad above average to make you happier...

salty&kraken

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha, I guess your right on your last sentence. Thanks for the posts though. I can't trust my girlfriend on this question so I thought this is a good community to ask.

B_just8inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one could argue that a women's issues section doesn't belong in a website about people with dicks. but I guess this questions been asked here too many times or something.

anyway. these girls defiantly know how to try and make someone feel inadequate

i thought 5 inches was the average, and all of a sudden

A study from Journal of Urology concluded that average erect length was 12.9 cm (5.08 in)
A study conducted by LifeStyles Condoms found an average of 14.9 cm (5.9 in)
A study published in the December 2000 International Journal of Impotence Research found that average erect penis length in 50 Caucasian males was 13.6 cm (5.35 in)
The Cancún LifeStyle study found an average of 12.6 cm (5.0 in)

Last edited: