Cock smell

Triglav

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, I'm new here so I hope I choose right section to post this. I'd like to ask women and men what do they think about cock scent. I know most of society has extremely negative stand about it.

Since early I can remember from my child years I was intrigued to its scent. Before I even started to mastrubate. I remember one scene of me and my friend when we were around 10 years old and we talk about it. And he told me he like the smell too but then most of the other guys said they dont like it and most of the women hate it. Now its interesting that to me others guys scent is absolutely repulsive not that I had experience to scent them but I remember I hated it back then when talking with my 10 year old friend.

The society has labeled it as unhealty biproduct of uncircumcised dick but I dont think thats what it is. Sure if you run all day in the summer heat it becomes overwhelming but then even if you take shower and you are clean as silk sheet its still there. Now what I found interesting is that right after shower when I mastrubate the scent gets stronger when I get really turned on and it increase the more excited I'm. Thats a beautiful "tool" the nature gave us to seduce women if you think about it. But women in majority doesnt seem to care they are even repulsed by it and its got more to do with culture imprints.

Anyway I must say also that I absolutely love the scent of pussy or even better everything mixed up all together into nice fuck scent. I have this luck that I met a girl who thinks the same and when we have time we just like to lay in bad soaked in love smells. I know manny of you will say we are nasty but its just pheromones and we shower regulary. What are your thoughts about it. I'd like to know from women an answer on this question:

If you are in love with the man does the scent of his dick bothers you or turns you on?

Sorry for spelling I come from E.Europe, lol

vlls

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have to say that, despite extreme unhygienic situations, I am really attracted to the smell of penises... Some of the hottests memories I have is masturbating as a teenager with one of my guy friends where I could distinctly smell his cock.... I still think about it to this very day and it gets me hard... it's getting me hard right now actually... I wish i get the chance to experience that once again

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love the smell of a dick, balls, and other private places...I don't like going down on a hot man crotch and smelling AXE, or whatever the "metrosexual's" are using to fool nature...:) Give me natural (not dirty)... !

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tom Ford, of Gucci fame, was quoted as saying he desired to create a cologne that would "smell like a man's crotch when he steps out of the shower". I don't know whether or not he has done it.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do love scent of a guys cock and balls with an honest day's work worth of sweat... but not on every guy. Some guys are just a bit too funky down there. It totally depends on the guy. Nasty funk in the crotch is a huge turn off and quite possibly a sign of poor health and or diet if their hygiene is otherwise in check.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love the natural scent of a man - his cock and balls, arm pits and even ass crack but there are limits which drive you from being turned on to turned off. Sometimes there have been guys who just wreaked of piss - I could smell it from 6' (2m) away. That's not nature's scent, it's a hygiene issue. But there's nothing like running my nose all over a guys body.....

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love the natural scent of a man - his cock and balls, arm pits and even ass crack but there are limits which drive you from being turned on to turned off.

Exactly my thinking as well on this topic. I just could not find the words to express it myself. It's late!

estebanLee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think tom ford has made it and still sell it. i found one thing on the net about it.
Always courting controversy, Tom Ford is a ‘genius’ at PR. For himself and for his products. It is rumored he asked the executives at Estee Lauder that his fragrance ‘Black Orchid’ ‘smell like a man’s crotch’ and that it is also said that his ‘Tuscan Leather’ scent has a trace smell of cocaine to it. It speaks volumes that he has yet to deny or confirm either of these rumors. It is also probably a given that his next campaign will have us all chatting about him again!
Fashion Snoops
their you go if that help any one out.

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A guy I used to see woud go absolutely insane with pleasure sniffing and licking the underside of my cock and balls.

a guy i occasionally hook up with is the same way...he has this whole philosophy on aromas a pheromones as well where he's scientifically into the way smells attract us to each other...

and i have to say that when i lay in my best friend's bed (he's straight) i get really turned on by his scent, so i can't say i'm not a proponent of this too

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
..he has this whole philosophy on aromas a pheromones as well where he's scientifically into the way smells attract us to each other...

I am circumcised but restoring - I look forward to the occasional times I get the intact scent. I find it quite aromatic, even erotic. I agree that there is a pheromone quality in the scent.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nothing gets me hotter, than the smell of a cock or a cunt.
Both do it for me. The scents are somewhat similar, but distinctly different, somehow.