Cock so THICK that it made you bleed?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Red_Rebel, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Red_Rebel

Red_Rebel Active Member

Albums:
    This does not necessarily focuses on gay men alone, but...have you ever had sex with a cock so thick that it made you bleed?

I've had this a couple of times...no matter how lubed up I get it, and how they try to ease it in...I just feel this sharp pain from having my hole stretched more than usual and it just turns me off when that happens.

Any suggestions on how to ease it in better? Usually for me to prepare for a big one I just get eatin out.

2. TheHung

TheHung Member

Albums:
    Yes, one time I did it with a man who was very thick and we went hardcore without lube. For about 3 weeks my ass bled everytime I used the restroom and it HURT like crazy

3. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

I've never ever bled! Glad I haven't... Bleeding is from tearing, right? I'm pretty sure my butthole hasn't been teared!

4. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Spend more time warming up. Not everyone can just jump straight in and some people need a longer warm up than others. Some people have to start the stretching process days beforehand.

5. VernalTiger

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Warm up and stretch, maybe even for a few days beforehand, like subgirrl said. Toys, plugs and lube. And be really careful with hygiene - a tear in that area can get infected so easily.

Draft saved Draft deleted