Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi there-
Cock sounding is something I’ve become curious about in the last few months. My partner started playing with my cock head and recently got into playing with the opening of it, pushing his finger in there delicately and massaging it. It feels different- a sensation I haven’t experienced but one that I’d like to explore.
Overall I'm looking for tips on how to explore with sounding as a beginner, recommendations on products to consider, and any other helpful tips or tricks as I move forward on my sexual exploration adventure!
Thanks all!

Reactions: diver6

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd start with flexible silicone sounds - 4 mm or 5 mm is a good starting place. Most guys, as they get used to the sensations will start using larger diameters - 6 mm to 8 mm for increased sensation. It's very, very important to take care to use sterile lube ( K-Y for example) and carefully wash hands and disinfect sounds with alcohol or other disinfectant before insertion. A little contamination will bring on a urinary tract infection (UTI), which are no fun and usually require a doctor visit. Flex sounds and supplies are available from many sources, including Mr. S Leather at https://www.mr-s-leather.com/sex-toys/urethral-sounding.

mplsanonguy

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd start with flexible silicone sounds - 4 mm or 5 mm is a good starting place. Most guys, as they get used to the sensations will start using larger diameters - 6 mm to 8 mm for increased sensation. It's very, very important to take care to use sterile lube ( K-Y for example) and carefully wash hands and disinfect sounds with alcohol or other disinfectant before insertion. A little contamination will bring on a urinary tract infection (UTI), which are no fun and usually require a doctor visit. Flex sounds and supplies are available from many sources, including Mr. S Leather at https://www.mr-s-leather.com/sex-toys/urethral-sounding.
Thanks for the advice! I'll see what I can find for silicone sounds. LMK if you have any specific recommendations that would be good for a first-timer.

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i started with a set of ss hegars is correct spelling, each sound is 2 sizes and start at 3-4mm i think. they go to size 18mm which is still in the case as i never took it out. i use ss because they are so much smoother and less porous than the rubber. also use a ton of lube, go slow and be clean.

wsmman

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My advice, go slow, use bucket loads of lube, use a quality toy and most importantly, listen to your cock. Here is some inspiration of me for you.

Any other questions, ask away.

View album 942461
I think the “listen to your cock” is the most important thing. If it hurts a lot you’re probably doing some damage. We’re all built differently. I’d say the overall size of your cock doesn‘t necessarily correspond to the size of your urethra. Start small and work up. It can be worth the effort and gives some wonderful sensations.

hardsounder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ve been sounding for about 10 years . I do recommend using stainless steel sounds . I would recommend straight ones to start with . I like to use surgey lube . Go slow , lots of lube and most importantly keep it all sterile. I had 1 UTI .. It’s not fun

hardsounder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ve been sounding for about 10 years . I do recommend using stainless steel sounds . I would recommend straight ones to start with . I like to use surgey lube . Go slow , lots of lube and most importantly keep it all sterile. I had 1 UTI .. It’s not fun
Check out Chain Gang Jewelry.