Cock spotting at the GYM

Tampa Guy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at the gym yesterday and needed a spot. I asked one of the regular guys I see to help me out since he's aslways friendly and never seems to mind. He's very built and has an enviable body. To my surprise, as I was getting ready to bench press, I noticed he wasn't wearing underwear under his shorts and I could see his huge cock and balls staring right at me. I wanted to study him a little longer since I'm always interested in comparing but at the same time, not embarass him.

Has this ever happended to anyone else?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ugh....Don't like that at all..

I don't want anyones 'ball sweat' on the bench, etc...

and some folsk will NOT wipe after using....

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't wear underwear when doing weights either. like the freedom,especially when doing leg work. like seeing people eye my bulge. Circumcized, so you can see my "helmet" through my shorts pretty good. gr8 to see guys sneek a peek, then pretend to look away when i eyeball them. fuckin' hillarious.

Tampa Guy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So when a guy is spotting you at the gym and you can totally see up his shorts, do you think it's better to just look and not say anything or give him a compliment (assuming it's worthy) like "hey man, lookin good" with a little laugh or something?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I NEVER wear underwear at the gym , only black nylon mesh shorts(I have a vpl)
i don't wear underwear when doing weights either. like the freedom,especially when doing leg work. like seeing people eye my bulge. Circumcized, so you can see my "helmet" through my shorts pretty good. gr8 to see guys sneek a peek, then pretend to look away when i eyeball them. fuckin' hillarious.

It's guys like you that gave me the idea a few years ago (THANKS !). I always wore briefs under my gym shorts; thought all guys wore briefs or a jock. Once I saw other guys freeballing / boxers at the gym, there were other options I hadn't previously thought about. I'd feel conspicuous going commando. Wearing boxers under your gym shorts tones it down a little bit, yet you still get the same effect. Always fun to see guys spread eagle doing the bench.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tend to wear short tights under my shorts or a jockstrap... otherwise my bits start sliding out from my pants. Don't like commando in the gym or yoga studio, especially when I'm teaching. Not always good for the students to see me in that light! LOL

Besides, I bulge enough without having to have my cock drop out during a workout to make an impression, and the jockstraps and tights make my ass look very very nice too!

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
So when a guy is spotting you at the gym and you can totally see up his shorts, do you think it's better to just look and not say anything or give him a compliment (assuming it's worthy) like "hey man, lookin good" with a little laugh or something?
I think I would just look and not say anything...why spoil the view by saying something?:tongue:

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media

I think youd hafta gauge how he might react ---- personally Id welcome that comment, but not so sure about some other guys.....think it's possible a guy could dress ike that, and really be unaware he's showing it, even to a guy he's spotting on the bench?

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I think youd hafta gauge how he might react ---- personally Id welcome that comment, but not so sure about some other guys.....think it's possible a guy could dress ike that, and really be unaware he's showing it, even to a guy he's spotting on the bench?
Well if you were spotting me, I think you would notice real quickly that I could see up your shorts by the growing bulge in mine!

Tampa Guy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yea, you're right. He didn't realize he was flashing his cock at me and probably wouldn't care to know. We all get naked in the locker room at my gym anyway BUT it still felt kinda weird out on the gym floor to get a "show".

>>>enjoying the view<<<<

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, as hot as it sounds, that's more unsanitary than sexy. Men generate more heat from their crotch than women and bacterias do tend to cultivate there...so for him to not wear underwear and sweat it out like that is not really hot.

I got a nasty rash from some dude not wiping down a weight bench a while ago. It's changed my mind about the sexiness in freeballing at the gym.