Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
has anyone got any tales of when they first experianced gay sex? anyone willing to share their story or pickes. let me start the heres mine

I can remember when me and my mate got drunk once and (he had a girl friend at the time) so we headed home and he turned to me and said im Horney, so I need a wank, he was straight and I thought I was straight at the time so I just said o shut up mun don’t be silly.
So the next thing he had me walking up a lane and we came to this like hidden cabin, so he got his 7+ cock out and started tugging. At first I did not know what to do at the time so I kind of looked way but sneakily looked every now and again. About 5 minutes passed by and he turned round and asked me to hold his cock, I was shocked by this at firstly and I said no but then he kept on and on and slowly persuaded me to touch it. so I did and after another 5 minutes went by and he told me to suck his cock, u could imagine my first actions which was to tell him no so I said I was off home back to mine. After a few precautions, he stopped masturbating and we went back to his place and just chilled. It was around 2am and I woke up to his hard cock poking me in the back, so i touched it in a way to wake him up and for him to think I was sleeping.

While pretending to be asleep I could feel him touching me, he was stroking my arm and started to go down lower and lower until I could feel him gently resting his slightly trembling hand on my soft cock. I didn’t really know what to do at the time so I rolled over and pretended to sleep. After about half an hour he didn’t do anything so I lied back on my front and could hear him slowly creep his way over and lay next to me. He stayed there for a wile and that’s when he got his monstrous cock out.

First of all he started to play with it then he slowly started to grind his now hard cock against my back. I quietly mooned (just to mimic that I was sleeping) and let him carry on as I was curious to what he was going to do next. He slowly and gently started to put his hard cock up and down my ass (in the crack area) and slowly went up and down. This instantly turned me on and before long I could feel his warm clear precut drip onto the bare skin which was protruding from my tight t-shirt. After this he slowly undone my boxer shorts and pulled out my semi-hard cock. I didn’t really know what to do so I let him carry on. He used a massaging technique and stoked my now hard cock. I was leaking precum all over his hand (more than I have ever done before). I then put his warm lip over the rim of my hard cock and slowly licked my wet cock. In felt that I would not hold it in any longer and squirted my monstrous amount of cum into his mouth. He was not expecting that because he gagged on the amount so once cleaning up the rest of the cum off my cock with his mouth, I slowly flinched and opened my eyes.

Not to let him know that I knew that I was away for the whole period I shoved him off and asked him what he was playing at and he said I want to suck your cock. He told me that I wasn’t gay and he wouldn’t tell anyone so I said ok. I then said how about my turn so he got out his already hard cock and put his soft skied rock hard cock against my chest and started to rub up and down. After turning really horny he slowly went toward my mouth. At first I backed off and said I told him no but before I know it he rammed every inch down my throat. OMG I never expected that. I pushed him away and he asked why. So I told him that I didn’t want to and he told me it was ok and that I may well carry on cause I way half way there. I told him that I didn’t what him to cum in my mouth cause I was grossed out by it. So after about 10 minutes of full on sucking I felt this lush felling of his cock going into spasm and his warm, sweet, silky cum flooded my vulnerable mouth. I was ok with it and let his man juice spill out over the rim of his cock and dribble down his tight balls. It was over and then we both just feel straight asleep. To date we still see each other and hang out and now and again he try’s it on but I haven been pulled in this time but in my mind im just waiting for the right time where he tries to enter and leak his cum into my other hole.

flaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nice story Funkiesponge. I remember my first gay experience was with a neighbor boy. I was about 15. He came on to me one night while spending the night at my home. This went on for about 2 years. We both eventually married and had kids. We married twin sisters. We divorced several years later. I came out and have been with the same partner for 23 years now. We are still good friends with my Ex. She had intrduced me to her friend, my now partner. My kids grew up knowing our lifestyle, and are cool with it. My friend who had came on to me had remarried for the second time. It did not work out either. We live only about a 100 miles from each other, and have not seen him since I came out and moved on with my partner. I think he is a closet case. He turned to drugs and booze over the years. I used to try and call him or visit him but he avoids me. His lost.