Cock to nipple?

squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know some of you very blessed guys can selfsuck. Is there anyone who can rub their nipple with their cockhead? Is this even physically possible? :confused:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know some of you very blessed guys can selfsuck.

Yes, thank you. :biggrin1: You mostly need to just be flexible enough and have good endurance to self-suck, cause it gets awkward and painful fast.

Is there anyone who can rub their nipple with their cockhead?

Yeah... easily, in fact.

Is this even physically possible? :confused:

See above. :smile:

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can do this, but i'd have to attribute it to flexibility more than having a big cock. it isn't the most pleasurable position.

enovari

Experimental Member
Media
I can do it, and I can self-suck, but I am not attracted to either. To me, at least, the feeling isn't there; it's like trying to tickle yourself. The feeling when you do it youself isn't comparable at all to when someone else is doing the tickling. If that makes sense.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
I can do it, and I can self-suck, but I am not attracted to either. To me, at least, the feeling isn't there; it's like trying to tickle yourself. The feeling when you do it youself isn't comparable at all to when someone else is doing the tickling. If that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense to me. I always wondered about that, actually. I can suck my own nipples but it doesn't feel nearly as good as when someone else does it.

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stills of katpet26 . . . As in vids above, he can self-suck with ease and rub his nips with his cock . . . Very sexy man . . .
fgbiadb.jpg

fgbiacj.jpg

ffjjbcj.jpg

fiaaijb.jpg

fgbhjfb.jpg

fgbiach.jpg

fgbiacf.jpg