Cock too big!??

B_jim123abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am doing PE and I have seen a .25" increase in girth and I am wondering, has anyone gotten too big from doing PE?

By too big I mean gf complains of pain

It's uncomfortable now

Etc...

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
after gaining about 3/4" in length and probably the same in girth from 6 mos of jelqing, during the time my wife was pregnant, my wife noticed the diff when we resumed normal sex after the baby was born. after about 3 mos with my larger cock, she told me I was always her best lover, the biggest cock she ever had. she said she enjoyed my new size, but not to make it any bigger. she was aware I was still doing some jelqing. she told me I was big before and now she felt fully "stuffed", not uncomfortable but getting there. I told her as a man I wanted to continue and get the biggest cock I could achieve, that I wanted a longer cock. I continued jelqing, got a little thicker, not longer. anyway, about the time I quit, she was early 30's and her sex drive, which was always high, went into overdrive. lots of sex, cock worshipping.
that was 20 yrs ago. sex is very seldom now. she comments from time to time that I still have a big cock, and that she certainly didn't miss out on good sex.

B_bryan10hustler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am doing PE and I have seen a .25" increase in girth and I am wondering, has anyone gotten too big from doing PE?

By too big I mean gf complains of pain

It's uncomfortable now

Etc...

Actually, u can be too big...which can cause discomfort to a partner. I'm a natural 10 x 6.5 and before you think "luck bastard" hear me out a little. I'd like to give up some length for a little more girth. I bottom out in all women (at least those i've been with so far) and wind up, if I'm not very careful, banging against their cervix... which is uncomfortable for them and a little hard on my cockhead. So, to make it easier, i almost always go in from behind and then only after lotsa foreplay and lube. Also, many partners, after getting a look at it, comment something like "Ur not puttin that thing in me". When i was in HS, all the other guys were gettin sum and i routinely was turned down for size. On a date I hadda settle for a bj or hand job. In college it's been a little better...once the work got around that i have a large cock, sum of the more adventurous birds have made moves on me...some can take it...but most, once it's out of my pants, just are afraid. So, having an outsized cock gets lotsa looks in the shower and if it can be seen in jeans or a speedo...but in the bedroom it can be a considerable impediment to sex. On balance, i believe one some shorter and little thicker (fills em up) would be more useful...something like 7.5 - 8 x 7 i think would work best to satisfy both partners.

I keep reading all these posts about guys wanting to be bigger...just wanted u to know there is a downside to having a large cock.

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
actually, u can be too big...which can cause discomfort to a partner. I'm a natural 10 x 6.5 and before you think "luck bastard" hear me out a little. I'd like to give up some length for a little more girth. I bottom out in all women (at least those i've been with so far) and wind up, if i'm not very careful, banging against their cervix... Which is uncomfortable for them and a little hard on my cockhead. So, to make it easier, i almost always go in from behind and then only after lotsa foreplay and lube. Also, many partners, after getting a look at it, comment something like "ur not puttin that thing in me". When i was in hs, all the other guys were gettin sum and i routinely was turned down for size. On a date i hadda settle for a bj or hand job. In college it's been a little better...once the work got around that i have a large cock, sum of the more adventurous birds have made moves on me...some can take it...but most, once it's out of my pants, just are afraid. So, having an outsized cock gets lotsa looks in the shower and if it can be seen in jeans or a speedo...but in the bedroom it can be a considerable impediment to sex. On balance, i believe one some shorter and little thicker (fills em up) would be more useful...something like 7.5 - 8 x 7 i think would work best to satisfy both partners.

I keep reading all these posts about guys wanting to be bigger...just wanted u to know there is a downside to having a large cock.

any pics. I guess not

B_Heart_of_Lion

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's very very very very very difficult to gain more than 1 inch lengthwise by 1 inch girthwise so... stop worrying about it :D It's definitely not possibile to get a penis too big from PE

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Onyxpumper

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually, u can be too big...which can cause discomfort to a partner. I'm a natural 10 x 6.5 and before you think "luck bastard" hear me out a little. I'd like to give up some length for a little more girth. I bottom out in all women (at least those i've been with so far) and wind up, if I'm not very careful, banging against their cervix... which is uncomfortable for them and a little hard on my cockhead. So, to make it easier, i almost always go in from behind and then only after lotsa foreplay and lube. Also, many partners, after getting a look at it, comment something like "Ur not puttin that thing in me". When i was in HS, all the other guys were gettin sum and i routinely was turned down for size. On a date I hadda settle for a bj or hand job. In college it's been a little better...once the work got around that i have a large cock, sum of the more adventurous birds have made moves on me...some can take it...but most, once it's out of my pants, just are afraid. So, having an outsized cock gets lotsa looks in the shower and if it can be seen in jeans or a speedo...but in the bedroom it can be a considerable impediment to sex. On balance, i believe one some shorter and little thicker (fills em up) would be more useful...something like 7.5 - 8 x 7 i think would work best to satisfy both partners.

I've been in that situation; my first bf was huge but luckily (for him) I didn't ask to see it or touch it beforehand. So if you're fortunate to get someone like that (I was 17 y/o virgin) you can sneak it in before they have the chance to say no. after that, you have to train them to take you. It only took me three months to get used to it. You also need to know your size and that you can't just jump in balls deep without a LOT of coaching!

Hope that helps, good luck.