Cock too fat to suck?

newbie1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Some advice, please, guys and dolls...earlier this week I had my first gay encounter. This man fucked me silly with his extremely girthy cock. I didn't realize just how fat this thing was until we were done and cleaned up...I tried to casually stick his still semi rigid cock in my mouth and found that I could barely fit the whole head in. Not depth so much as I had to have my mouth so wide open that I couldn't close my lips around it. How do you give a blowjob to something like that?
Thanks in advance,
Joe

Reactions: canadianwhiskey

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
really great girth its proper of any normal dick.
It allow dont feel a great difference between dicks different lenght size,and much less consider it inside an ass or a vagina.
But your comment look a little exagerated when you talk of dick girth.
Regular big girth dick diameter isent more than two inches same as 3 average fingers width.
And small diameter two fingers

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Eight hours ago you wrote about your first gay sex. (see below)

Some advice, please, guys and dolls...earlier this week I had my first gay encounter. This man fucked me silly with his extremely girthy cock. I didn't realize just how fat this thing was until we were done and cleaned up...I tried to casually stick his still semi rigid cock in my mouth and found that I could barely fit the whole head in. Not depth so much as I had to have my mouth so wide open that I couldn't close my lips around it. How do you give a blowjob to something like that?
Thanks in advance,
Joe

Three days ago you also wrote about your first gay sex. (See below)

"I had my first ever gay experience yesterday morning. Though we'd met for coffee beforehand I had no idea that this elderly gentleman was packing a huge FAT cock...geez, my fingers would not encompass the whole girth! My first thoughts were "how in the hell is that thing gonna fit in my ass?" Well, with just a little bit of coaxing in it went and I must say it felt absolutely wonderful...no pain at all and a feeling of being filled up completely. the only problem was that after we shifted positions he couldn't get it back in...it had gotten just slightly softer and it just wouldn't go in. We quit and cleaned up and I thought I'd suck him off to completion but I could barely get his cock into my mouth due to the size of his head. I worked at it for just a couple of minutes till he blew the biggest load of cum into my mouth...took two swallows to get it all down. YUM!!! I asked (begged!) for him to come over next week and we came to an agreement that he'd fuck me every monday morning. I'm hooked on this huge massive cock...going to try for twice a week a little later but who knows... his wife keeps a pretty tight rein on him"

In addition to the stories ending differently, you talk like you are a pro both at getting fucked and giving head, but this is your first gay sexual encounter.....Smells very fishy to me. Your writing, phrasing, and vocabulary sound a lot like the writings of a guy on this site that was recently read the riot act about being a fake. I see that your profile was created just 3 days ago. Might you be that same guy?

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
^ Sometimes there are those that need to have multiple accts for whatever purpose, but a public statement are determined to be within the lines of harrassment, and actions can be taken against you.. If you feel he might be deceiving the membership its often best to report to the mods.

http://www.lpsg.com/271578-fake-members.html

Last edited:

farmhand

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
had a GOOD TIME once with a THICK DICK that my mouth ached following morning -- Really SMALL urethra, which fellow said that was "usual" with a really thick dick; thick dicks have a small urethra. Which when "King of the Hill" came out, Hank Hill saying "had only Bobby, not more kids, because he had a small urethra." Hmm-- were writers REALLY saying Hank has a big dick ?? ? ? But just STRETCH WIDE and keep those teeth covered! (ended up chaffing inside of my own mouth -but worth it! YUM!)

sevenxfive

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sucked a hugely fat one at a sauna. FWIW, guy did seem to have a small piss slit, but maybe it just looked small in comparison to his girthy dick. Couldn't suck it very long, felt bad I couldn't do more for the guy. He alluded to having trouble with others too...