Cock v. Tonsils

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, he's big (long, wide, and straight cock w/ an ever so slight upward bend at the glans) and each time we get into throat fucking I feel like his cock is at war with my tonsils. I can deep throat him without issue, but the stroking back and forth tends to irritate my tonsils - condom, bare, or lubed.

Anyone have tips on opening up the throat, specifically the tonsil area, to get around the tonsil issue?

..and no, I am not hanging my head off the side of the bed - that position is a no go for me.

justan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
how pesky. gotta consider priorities-- get those things out of there! you need tonsils less than you need a big cock stroking your throat

justan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I wonder. Never thought about tonsil-interference during an endeavour, so never thought about asking, but I haven't had that complaint vocalized to me. Last experience said her lips/mouth/throat/everything went numb at some point but she was a trooper and endured and seemingly loved it.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hold the cock in your hand, and with your throat all warmed up by your spit, pull your tongue to the back of your throat to open it to him. Slowly, incrementally, guide him into your throat, thinking about pulling your tongue back and down. I imagine what my throat is doing. I concentrate on where the cock is in my mouth and throat, how my throat is adjusting to it, and how I can relax around it. I find that when I’m ready, I can slide my man’s cock down the back of my throat and swallow around it, pulling him more deeply into my throat. I also find that at some point I can open my throat up even further and accommodate more of his phallus, usually until my nose is pressed against his pubic hair, or his testicles, depending on which direction I’m facing. Once I’m warmed up, he can face fuck me until the cows come home

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hold the cock in your hand, and with your throat all warmed up by your spit, pull your tongue to the back of your throat to open it to him. Slowly, incrementally, guide him into your throat, thinking about pulling your tongue back and down. I imagine what my throat is doing. I concentrate on where the cock is in my mouth and throat, how my throat is adjusting to it, and how I can relax around it. I find that when I’m ready, I can slide my man’s cock down the back of my throat and swallow around it, pulling him more deeply into my throat. I also find that at some point I can open my throat up even further and accommodate more of his phallus, usually until my nose is pressed against his pubic hair, or his testicles, depending on which direction I’m facing. Once I’m warmed up, he can face fuck me until the cows come home
Visualization might help. But it is not that I can't take him to the base, I can, nose pressed, tongue out liking his sac, etc. :biggrin1:

The issue comes when he's fucking my throat and after a bit I feel friction against my tonsils, which results in a sore throat the next day or two. I've noticed less of an issue with lube, but still,there's post-throat fuck soreness.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Visualization might help. But it is not that I can't take him to the base, I can, nose pressed, tongue out liking his sac, etc. :biggrin1:

The issue comes when he's fucking my throat and after a bit I feel friction against my tonsils, which results in a sore throat the next day or two. I've noticed less of an issue with lube, but still,there's post-throat fuck soreness.

sweetie, try different angles

Tried a 69 with you on the bottom? Your head can stay on the bed.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tried a 69 with you on the bottom? Your head can stay on the bed.
Actually, I do like that position. *hint, hint* :wink: ...and will try to use it more often.

For a guy who likes to control the action (hold my head, pull my hair, stroke at his own pace), in terms of domination and visually what position would you find the most interesting?

Me? To control the action Doggy. Need I say more? Cowgirl is a close second. Its not all about control :).

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me? To control the action Doggy. Need I say more? Cowgirl is a close second. Its not all about control :).

True. However, I've really grown to enjoy, indeed crave, this experience, so I do want to find a way to make it last longer and possible to engage in more frequently. I'm thinking lube and reverse 69 might be the key to adding glide and a more open throat position.

Make the cock bearer do a handstand while fucking your throat.
I Lol'd. :biggrin: you're now that much closer to a chat.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
So, he's big (long, wide, and straight cock w/ an ever so slight upward bend at the glans) and each time we get into throat fucking I feel like his cock is at war with my tonsils. I can deep throat him without issue, but the stroking back and forth tends to irritate my tonsils - condom, bare, or lubed.

Anyone have tips on opening up the throat, specifically the tonsil area, to get around the tonsil issue?

..and no, I am not hanging my head off the side of the bed - that position is a no go for me.

Stand in front of a mirror. Open your mouth wide, so that you can see the back of your throat and the uvula dangling down. Your tonsils are at about that level, so if they're big, you'll be able to see them bulging at the sides. If they're just too big, no changes in position will make your throat more accessible - its a small space & they've got nowhere to go...

You can open the back of the throat by making as if to inhale. But if the issue is around the tonsils, that won't help.

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stand in front of a mirror. Open your mouth wide, so that you can see the back of your throat and the uvula dangling down. Your tonsils are at about that level, so if they're big, you'll be able to see them bulging at the sides. If they're just too big, no changes in position will make your throat more accessible - its a small space & they've got nowhere to go...

You can open the back of the throat by making as if to inhale. But if the issue is around the tonsils, that won't help.
I can see them, so they might be big or just tonsils. :shrug: I almost had them out a few years ago, but my GP thought it would be best to keep them, so yea.

I will try breathing in and maybe revisit my throat exercises as well - thank you!

justan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I personally also control the bloodflow in my cock, attempt to keep it just under rock solid so its slightly malleable, because prolonged collision upward toward a girls brain can tend to make the cock sore, also. It's a pickle because the "traditional" stance of everyone being upright is my personal favourite since oral is heavily about visual aesthetics, to me, and standing/sitting POV is the best.

D'oh misread.

The aforementioned 69 is a lot of fun. While possibly not the visual you meant, its nice ;). So is me standing. It can be work to remember one's balance though :).

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
If you have a GP, sounds like you might be in the UK. If so, they'll probably refer you for tonsillectomy if you have recurrently inflamed tonsils (e.g. 5x per season), if you ask, but remember that they're part of your immune system that sequester & destroy bugs entering through your mouth. You might see a crescent of tonsil bulge if they're normal sized, but big ones will properly bulge towards the midline. You should be able to see how much space you've got between just by looking with your mouth open. Admittedly, you'll be able to squash them a bit, but that means your gentleman's appendage will remain in contact when going back & forth.

justan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
also 69 has tolerance requirements; such as each other's heights, his length, each others reach, etc. haven't had much comfort/freedom with it due to real-world limitations.