Cock vs Oral

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_Uni79, Sep 21, 2010.

1. B_Uni79

B_Uni79 New Member

Hi ladies, just wondering what is your preference during sexual intercourse, more Penitration from the Penis or more Oral?
    I know most will say both...but what makes you cum more or is more pleasurable to you?

2. D_Tam_Ponds

D_Tam_Ponds Account Disabled

I definitely prefer penetration under almost all circumstances ;*)

3. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My favorite is to be fingered then penetrated. It feels different for me and the orgasms are definitely different. Fingering is what makes me squirt. Could be fingered and orgasm for hours!

I like oral but without the fingering to go along with it it just becomes sort of like a slow torture with my pussy begging for the fingers. I can't cum with oral alone.

4. irox19

irox19 New Member

Albums:
    I can't cum with oral alone either, but it gets me so juicy and ready. I almost always prefer penetration and preferably in a position where I can play with myself. I cum several times doing this.

5. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Penetration, penetration, penetration! Not a fan of oral.

6. B_Uni79

B_Uni79 New Member

Wow!
    what a bunch of BS that Sex columnists, therapists preach on T.V. e.t.c. about how 60% of women can't orgasm from penetration alone and need oral sex!

7. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Keep in mind you're asking this in a forum dedickated to large penis appreciation. I would imagine the (majority of the) women here are of the opinion that size somewhat matters.

8. FashionVictim

FashionVictim New Member

Love the teasing oral provides, but if it isn't followed by penetration I can become quite frustrated.

9. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Wife loves both but needs penetration after (or before and after) oral orgasm.

10. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

I would think that, since women have evolved to enjoy intercourse and do the good procreation thing, cock would always feel better than oral, unless the cocksman is a selfish twit who merely jumps and pumps. In those cases, oral might be the sole way to get clitoral stimulation.

There are some who believe that the g-spot is actually an internal extension of the clit with the same nerve structures. Badgirl22, like a lot of women, sounds like she needs both getting hit together through either a good sized cock in her while knocking groins, or a finger(s?) diddling the spot while the tongue does the rest. Then again, as this is LPSG, most women here will likely respond with penetration being favored.

A proper fucking always involves internal and external stimulation. My cock is pretty thick and I have no problem attacking the g-spot from within but I always ensure plenty of raking over the clit itself (downward thrusts) and/or close holding and groin-to-groin rubbing while inside. With close holding it's a piece of cake to ensure the g-spot gets more than its fair share, too.

It's impossible to provide the same deep sensation of attention using oral alone. Kind of like eating with only half of your taste buds. But, then again, I'm not a woman and could be completely off the mark.

Draft saved Draft deleted