Cock Watching -- ways to touch it

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bmw335, Dec 22, 2007.

1. bmw335

bmw335 New Member

Albums:
    Hungfun created a thread asking how many on the board like to cock watch. I'm wondering if you do, have you ever saw one and got caught looking. Also, if you see one that is hard and sense they are getting hard from you... how do you manage to get the chance to feel? What's the best approach in your opinion?

2. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

I get hard when I see people looking at the bulge in my pants and Ill let anyone one feel it I just feel so helpless when I have a hardon in my pants and everyone is looking at my cock wish come and feel it!!!

no one in st louis comes over and feels my cock :mad:

3. grandunification

grandunification Well-Known Member

Albums:
    BMW, if it was you, all you'd have to do is ask.

4. hungfun1

hungfun1 New Member

I have to admit, it is a lot fun when you watch an impresive bulge, you evetually get eye contact, and the guy smiles back at you. Sometimes it's guys walking with girls who you would say was straight.

5. bmw335

bmw335 New Member

Albums:
    Does a smile back from the one who is sporting the hard on a signal to make a move?

Reaching out and grabbing a bulge could make for an embarrassing rejection if the person doesn't want to be touched... how does one know when it's okay and when it's not?

6. D_7u8jty

D_7u8jty New Member

Sometimes it depends on the setting. In a grocery store... probably not cool. But I've had it happen several times where a women on the dance floor sees it and goes for a grab... very enjoyable and quite the sign of interest!

You could do it to me anywhere though bmw!

7. open501s

open501s Member

caught the lady at the bank checkin out my bulge. I too got a stiffly... and let her enjoy the view.

Then she looked at my face and saw me watching her and got really embarrassed.

I kinda did too; but did feel good.

Draft saved Draft deleted