Cock Watching

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by hungfun1, Dec 21, 2007.

1. hungfun1

hungfun1 New Member

I find myself sitting around in public and enjoying the sights. Is there anyone out there who enjoy looking at cockprints of different guys walking by or sitting? I just love cock. I have a cock that is 7.5 soft and have given up trying to hide it with clothes on in public.

2. sweatyblackballs

sweatyblackballs New Member

I do this ALL the time man. I don't make a hobby of it, but I always look gor vpl and bulge in ublic ... i love cock

3. benderten2001

Gold Member

This forum is about the ONLY place any of us would ever own up to "watching".

My growing phobia seems to be that with the obvious popularity of the LPSG, I'm figuring even more and more people are now "watching" and that would include..... watching ME ! :biggrin1:

4. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    I most definitely love this!!! My favorite hobby!!!:biggrin1:

5. hungfun1

hungfun1 New Member

Not exactly a hobby, but when I am public I watch. I did see yours. OMG ! Can I touch it?

6. OmnibusGuy

OmnibusGuy Member

I am guilty of looking here and there a few times. Just out of curiosity.

7. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

I do it, Everybody Generally does because we all wonder. like OmnibusGuy said, we are just curious about others

8. B_blackkid

B_blackkid New Member

The thought never crossed my mind.

9. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For sure! If a guy wears something that shows him off, I figure that he's obviously looking for attention. He'll get it from me. I'm getting brazen in my older years. I'll look the guy in the eyes and smile. They either smile back, look away, or start a conversation.

10. yogo

yogo New Member

Albums:
    Love to sit in a precinct or a mall and have coffee, and just watch the cocks go by. It's an ideal time to gazy out the window.

If you can get near the menu in a resturant window, very often you get a chance to see them up close.

I have seen many guys adjusting whilst looking at what they might like to eat.

I once had this table right in the windows, and had seen this particularly hot guy with an enormous bulge in his trousers and grew my own down my leg, it was amazing how many people's gaze dropped to my cock from the menu as I got my cock jumping in my trouser leg.

One guy standing was getting hard and growing up his trousers, as he tried not to look and concentrate on the menu. - I thought his cock was going to come out the top of his jeans. I look out the window and made sure he caught me gazing down at his cock, which was really straining to get out, he went red, smiled and walked off.

Love watching.!!!

11. hotguy8884

hotguy8884 New Member

I'm still in school, so there are a lot of hot, young guys with nice looking bulges around.

There is this one guy I can never take my eyes off, he has the best pecs and biceps, great hair, and an enormous bulge... Sadly, he is straight.

Rob <3

12. wankaholic

wankaholic Member

It will now lol, damb this thread.

13. hotguy8884

hotguy8884 New Member

HAHAHA. :biggrin1:

Rob <3

14. hungfun1

hungfun1 New Member

LOL. I just love cock. No two are exactly the same.

15. aqua-illusion

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's always best when they wear sweats or something similar to that material and you can see the outline of EVERYthing swaying around...it makes me excited. =D

16. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    :smile:
    :biggrin1: naw man...I dont find myself sitting around in public & enjoying the sights of coutch watching or cockprints.
    However, I have noticed many guys & some females will glance & look down at me:eek: B-4 they even look me in the eye or my face...and pretty regularly when I'm walkin or standing, sittin, or workin around the plant.
    I believe they order my work pants purposely somewhat tight fit that shows my gential parts print.
    Of course, I don't pay no mind to it now...cause many of them done seem me nude in the locker-room john, showers & changing clothes anyway.
    And yea, some of my personal clothes (suit pants& jeans) hug my peter & nuts too esp. when I'm in a sitting position...can't help it sometimes man
    it the nature of a man thing.:wink:

17. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That will only happen if the guy freeballs or wears boxers. Briefs or boxer briefs will keep everything centered and in place. I have to go to the store to get a some Christmas lights. I'm wearing a pair of Champion white mesh track pants with lightweight boxers. You can easily see the pattern of my striped boxers through the pants as well as the outline of my hanging dick on the right side. My sweatshirt doesn't cover it, yet it's only obvious to those who go out of their way to look for it. I love letting my dick bounce around in loose athletic wear.

18. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

Don't look down there, look at eyes, smile, and arms ... sadly, most are straight :(

19. sweatyblackballs

sweatyblackballs New Member

I bet you wanna touch it huh! I love to watch it and the urge to touch seems to be what makes me stir crazy.

Ah HELL YEAH! Sweats and a big bouncing flaccid cock are the stuff dreams are made of ... Love trackies and shorts ... :wink:

That drives me wild when I am on the tube and someone is seated with a huge bulge ... Check this photo of my ex squeeze (he doesn't mind me posting) ...

This makes me wild

Attached Files:

20. beachound

beachound Member

I love crotch watching. I love seeing dudes freeballing in mesh BB-shorts, seeing the outline of their cock and balls flopping around as they walk by is such a turn-on!!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted