Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm, I guess I'm in the minority but I absolutely hate it when I can see too much. A lot of guys around my campus wear sweatpants to class (which I don't understand since no one should leave their house wearing sweatpants) but they'll also wear boxers or nothing underneath. You can always see too much when they're walking around and when it's windy you pretty much get a full view of what's going on underneath. I can't stand it for some reason and it annoys the hell out of me. I don't want to see guys packages flopping around while I'm walking to class....

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That will only happen if the guy freeballs or wears boxers. Briefs or boxer briefs will keep everything centered and in place. I have to go to the store to get a some Christmas lights. I'm wearing a pair of Champion white mesh track pants with lightweight boxers. You can easily see the pattern of my striped boxers through the pants as well as the outline of my hanging dick on the right side. My sweatshirt doesn't cover it, yet it's only obvious to those who go out of their way to look for it. I love letting my dick bounce around in loose athletic wear.

Good God...that turned me on.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guilty here. I think I see a guy's crotch before I see his face, but I do try to hide that fact. Sunglasses are great for this, of course...

Spotting a good solid bulge is such a turn on. Gives me hours of fantasies to play around with.......

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I also LOVE to crotch-watch. In fact, I'm a-DICK-ted to it! :smile:

I'll never forget the best bulge I ever saw while crotch-watching. I was in the mall, and a guy was walking toward me. He was handsome, about 22 or 23, had long hair and a very sexy body, and was wearing the tightest pair of jeans I ever saw. As he came nearer to me, I of course glanced down at his crotch. What I saw nearly made me faint! He had a long, thick bulge reaching down his left leg that almost came down to his knee! Literally--that's not an exaggeration!

I just had to say something to him. So as he passed me, I stopped him and said, "I really like those jeans you're wearing!" He smiled knowingly and asked, "Is it my jeans you like or what's in them?" So he was obviously used to people oggling his crotch!

I always glance down quickly and discreetly as a hot dude passes by me and check out his package. I figure if they've got a big one and are showing it off, they WANT people to see and drool over it!

I'm glad to accommodate them!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saturday night I went to a mexican restaurant with a couple of friends and totally spotted this dude who wasn't that attractive (which really gets me hot) but had a massive package.

He was an older guy and must have been wearing "Dad Jeans" because the crotch was filled out on those suckers like none other. It was mad hot, but I never gave him an obvious once over because I was with friends and that would be in poor taste...LOL!!!

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My favorite place to watch is in the airport. Everyone is so preoccupied with what they are doing, nobody seems to notice. Plus, there are always a bunch of men in suits. Hot! Hot!

Airports are great places for many aspects of crotch watching...including the bathrooms. Of course, once they hit the restrooms, men tend to be hyper-aware of what's going on. And with good reason, I suppose. Some are looking to see, others to be seen, others to do neither, etc.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good God...that turned me on.
Glad that you enjoyed, SirNeal. What can I say? I get way turned on by fit, athletic guys sporting their goods in sexy gym clothes. I learned that trick from the younger local guys a few years back. I've seen hot guys wearing typical mesh or dazzle gym shorts at the gym either with boxers or w/o underwear, so everything shows. A large part of my motivation to work out hard is so that I'll look hot in my clothes.

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
I've been crotch watching since I was a teenager. Anyone else aware of boners in school?

Back in 8th grade there was a slender bow-legged guy named Billy. He had the biggest dong and seemed to always go to the pencil sharpener with a semi pointing half way upwards. Watching him always made my dick so hard it hurt. This pic reminds me of the way his dick always looked...

Attachments

Reactions: cockmonkey

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I'm still in school, so there are a lot of hot, young guys with nice looking bulges around.

There is this one guy I can never take my eyes off, he has the best pecs and biceps, great hair, and an enormous bulge... Sadly, he is straight.

Rob <3

Think outside the str8 gay box, bro. There is at least an 80-90% chance that he is at least somewhat bi on some level. If you are really that into him, become his friend and slowly let him express this side that most of us have with you.

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, cock watching is a great sport! Airports, malls, city sidewalks, interstate service areas. I check out the face first, then if it's someone good-looking I take a quick crotch glance. If there's a public restroom and I see a good-looking stud headed that way, I'll casually follow him in to see if I can get an eyeful. (Hey, admit it, we've all done it!) Service areas off the interstate are great for this as they quite often have open urinals. I've seen many a large cock that way; once in a while you do get someone who's looking, too. Sometimes, a non-bulge can be deceiving. There have been many times when a guy didn't appear to be
packing but was very well-hung! 'Ya never know!

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
people show their elbows so why not their cocks everybody loves them the bigger the better otherwise this siye would have died a long time agon